Love Triangle.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. They were red and puffy. August looked at me nervously. His hands had dried blood on them and his eye had black around it.

"Oh my God. August....." i trailed off and held his hand as he flinched. His face was cut up and multiple scratched were all over his body. I immediately grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

"I'm fine." He glared at me for a second and looked away.

"No you're not." I grabbed his hand but he snatched it away.

"Since when did you care?" August stared st me hard for a good second before walking away.

"Since I fell In love with you dick head." I mumbled and rushed off. I brushed my tears away quickly and stormed downstairs. August made sure he stayed on my heels and grabbed me by my waist.

"I'm sorry, I'm just fucking frustrated with Twist." I looked at his fists for a second and ignored my thoughts. I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. It hurt to know he might have hurt Twist and that Twist actually tried to hurt him.

    I sighed and kissed August's cheek. "I'm going to head to the studio." He nodded as I wrapped his swollen knuckles.

"I love you." August whispered and a small smile appeared on my face.

"Love you too baby boy." I kissed his lips quickly and walked out a little embarrassed. It felt good to know I left him home with a smile on his face.

The Studio.....

    I walked up into the studio to find Chris waiting for me in the booth. "Hey..." He looked away for a moment and I felt awkward. I hugged him anyway. Chris breathed in my scent and sighed.

"I miss you." He looked at the floor.

"I miss you too." I smiled sadly and kissed his cheek. Chris hugged me longingly and I hugged him the same way.

As soon as I turned my head he pulled me closer than ever and immediately crashed his lips into mine. I missed Chris and for some reason I couldn't stop myself. His soft lips felt so good on mine as I pulled him closer.

     I spent a while at the studio before heading back home. On my way there I saw a fucked up Twist but ignored him. August smiled when I reached home and kissed my cheek before he made his way out.