Baby Boy.

I walked into the he studio hoping no one was there. Its usually closed today but you come in when you feel like it. I felt like playing around and making a nix of beats and then I'll sing along to it. I've been in the studio for about two and a half hours and I was in the booth singing my heart out to my brother's song Love Games. A few tears fell out as I made words as I went along. The beat occasionally switched and I smiled when my favorite one came on. I smiled, wiped my tears and started rapping.

   "Yeah yeah truth or Nahh?" I needed it with those words and smiled. I waddled out of the booth and edited it for about a half an hour. After I got the song the way I wanted I put it on a CD and made another beat. It sounded low and hypnotic. I smirked and dropped a nice slow beat. "Ayee that's dope." I jumped frightened as August appeared suddenly from the couch. "What the hell?" I looked at him frustrated and held my stomach calming myself down.

    "Sorry." He put his hand on my stomach causing the baby to start kicking. I grabbed his hand and tried to remove it but he looked as if he enjoyed the fact that his possible child kicked for him. "He kicks for you More than he does for Chris." I sighed and groaned at the constant thumping of His foot. "Child Please?" I rubbed where he continued to kick off cause August's presence dissapeared. It started to hurt and his kicking sped up. I sighed again and my water broke.

   My eyes widened and I screamed for a moment. "No this couldn't be happening!" I shouted just as Wayne and Nicki stepped foot into the studio. Nicki's eyes widened along with Wayne's. "Holy shit." He groaned. Nicki grabbed my hands. "Baby Barbie I need you to calm down. Breathe in and out." She stared into my eyes and breathed with me as August took my phone and called Chris. "Yo man I know we are jot on the best terms but look man her water broke-" I looked up as I heard Chris screaming. August rolled his eyes. "No shit man of course she's early." He grunted. "If you don't get your light skin ass over to the damn hospital" I heard August grunt into the phone. "Nigga I'm omw and your ass light too!" I heard Chris scream and laughed a bit. August smirked at me and hung up on Chris. He helped Me up while Wayne grabbed my bag and Nicki followed.

   * z z z z z zz z z z zz z z z z z zz *

     I wiped the sweat off my forehead and Chris rubbed my stomach. Labor is so stressful, like you don't understand. I huffed and squeezed Michael's hand as he rubbed his thumb on my hand. "It'll be over soon Nell." I nodded my head and squeezed out my tears. I really am in a lot of pain. I cried and squeezed harder on Michael's hand as the next contraction came out. I sighed and gulped. Soon the Doctor walked in with an epidural injection. I wiped my tears as Michael helped me sit up. He injected it into my back and I gasped as he let me lay back down.

    It soon became time for me to push. On one side stood Chris holding my hand and the other August. I scrunched up my nose as the painful contraction filled my lower body. "Michael..." I groaned. He immediately came over. "What can I get you." "Cold rag." I screamed and pushed at the same time. "Shit!" I yelled and squeezed harder on Chris's hand then I did with August. He laughed at Chris and soon I ended up grabbing his shirt and dragging him closer. "Godddd!" I yelled and squeezed my eyes shut. Chris smirked as I pinched August with my nails unknowingly. He scrunched up his face in pain but made no noise. I let go when I felt a calming sensation. The cold rag on my forehead. August sighed and immediately rubbed his chest. I rested my hand on his power stomach not knowing. He groaned and squeezed his eyes in frustration. "That hurt like a mother fucker." He glared at Chris who was laughing hard. I sighed and the next contraction came on. I bit my lip and pushed harder.

   "I see a head." The Doctor yelled to me and I smirked in happiness. I grabbed August immediately not realizing what I grabbed was his private area. The same for Chris. I squeezed extremely hard as I pushed my hardest. O felt Chris slowly falling to the ground and August slapping my hand begging me to let go. I didn't realize then I saw Michael and the rest laughing like hell. "The head is out." The Doctor smiled at me and I sighed and begged August to hold my hand. He looked scared as hell for a some reason. Chris laid on the ground groaning. August held his groin bending his knees. Another contraction came on and I grabbed whatever was close. I pulled on August's hair and the side of my bed. He squealed and everyone laughed.

    "Trell, Michael. Bring ya asses I'm in pain." They looked at me as if I were crazy. Michael took slow steps toward me and held my hand but stood far away. Trell did the same. I groaned as the contraction came on and squeezed tightly on both hands. Michael smiled and took a quick picture to put on Instagram. "Ahh-hhh fuck." I moaned out as I felt the baby's body slip out and all that pressure and pain went away. A loud wail filled my ears and I sniked satisfied. His lungs are fine, even if I am early. The doctor made me push out the placenta and then cleaned me up. After I was cleaned up I was given a fully dressed and cleaned baby boy.

   I stared into his hazel eyes and smiled. Too lost in to my baby's eyes I didn't capture Honey taking any pictures as I met my son for the first time. Tears slipped out as I greeted him into the world. "Hey baby boy." He grabbed unto my finger and opened his mouth wide. I smiled and kissed his soft plump cheek. Everyone watched my first interactions with my baby intently. I cried harder and gave the baby to the next person I saw which turned out to be August. He held the baby improperly and I fixed his hands. "Like that." I pulled away from him and wiped my tears ad I cried harder and laid back into the bed. I didn't know why I chose this time to cry.

     The pain from everything, the guilt, the love, and the happiness piled into one and came out into the biggest tears I've ever cried. I smiled after wiping my tears and removing my baby from August's arms. He hesitantly gave the boy back to me and groaned in annoyance. I held him close and occasionally kissed all over his face. He moved around a few times bit I just wanted him all to myself for a moment. "I love you so much little guy."

    The nurse walked in and smiled. "Congratulations Ms. Alsina." My eyes went wide and so did Chris's. "That's not my-" "She means Thanks." He cut me off And I felt the need to slap the sexiness off of his face. He grinned from ear to ear as the nurse asked for a name. "Cameron Omari Evans." I smiled and looked down at his sweet face. He actually favored Chris more than he did August. My face went a bit red bit I quickly forgot about that when he made the cutest yawn in life. I giggled and kissed his small lips.

"I love you baby boy."