Desicions.

Chris stared up at me expectantly. Today is the day I'm supposed to give August an answer as to if I've decided to live with him or not. I really want to say yes but Chris has just grown on me. And I feel as if i have fallen for him too. He's so sweet and compassionate. Unlike August he doesn't jump to conclusions and he knows how to handle his anger. Even though Cameron isn't his he treats him like his own and everything is just perfect. I think I'm in love with the both of them. Its crazy.

       I pushed open the door and there he stood shirtless with a sleeping Cameron on his chest. His eyes had bags under them and they were bloodshot. August's eyes widened in surprise as I played with my fingers. "Shit. Nell I didn't know you were coming." He groaned and gently placed Cam down on his blanket that was laid out on the couch. August looked so stressed out it wasn't funny. Is this why he begged me to live with him?

     He basically ran around the house a few times. It was crazy, unorganized, messy place. I giggled. "August..." "Just one second Nell." He tripped over one of Cam's toys and I stifled a laugh. I ran over to help him up and he just had the straightest fave on ever. His face slowly fell and then he looked up at me.

"I can't do it alone Nell. I don't mean to take you away from Chris even though right now I hate his fucking guts but I can't. Nell I'm stressed as fuck. The studio, then the baby, then interviews, and all this shit. I can't do it." He covered his fave and took a sweat on a random chair. He rubbed his eyes profusely. "First off. Go to bed." He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Go to bed." "I can't." I looked at him weirdly. "And why is that?" "Because for the past few months I always fell asleep with you and I haven't been sleeping since you left. It would be hard." He chuckled a bit and shook his head. "I don't need sleep Nell." "August get up." He stood up towering over me by a foot and a few inches.

    I walked him over to his room and I sat in the bed next to him. He laid his head on my chest and slowly dozed off. I didn't know he had it this bad. To the pint where he couldn't sleep. I sighed and slowly removed his head off of my body. He didn't stir a bit. I chuckled and walked into he living room to find Cam sleeping just as peacefully as his daddy. I smiled and carried him in their laying him in the crib.

     I decided that I would organize the place for August. I sighed looking at the condo space as it's full of mess. I threw the to us into a plastic bin and moved it out of the way. I began sweeping, dusting, moping, washing dishes and cleaning everywhere. Literally. After ri was done I organized his small office area, the living room, kitchen, and bathroom, and all. Now I could relax myself. I stood up and found my way into his still messy room. He was a heavy sleeper so maybe I could clean up his room a bit.

     I put all the clothes he had not he floor into a hamper and I folded the good ones and put then in his draw. August stirred a bit and I watched as he turned on his side. My baby is just tired. I picked up a plastic bag full of dirty diapers and hauled it out of the door. The smell is horrific I tell you. I cleaned his dresser and fixed all his clothing. I ironed what need to be ironed. Buffed his good shoes and lined them up in the closet and all. Now all I had left is the baby's room which is probably worst.

     I pushed open the door to see a white bassinet with blue ribbon around it. It was full of dirty diapers which is disgusting as hell. I immediately grabbed a glad garbage bag and started hauling each one in there. I don't know how he could keep them in here with the stench they send out. I held my nose and tied up about 2 bags of diapers. I placed them by the door along with another bag full of garbage. The baby room is basically clean. It just needs a little organizing and I'll have to clean out that bassinet. I cleaned it out after a while and headed straight to his laundry room with baby clothes, bibs, his clothing, and all. I washed everything in sight and folded them up after they dried. Then I put everything in its rightful place.

       It took me about 3 and a half hours to clean up and August still wasn't awake. The baby's wails could be heard and I rushed to get him so he wouldn't wake August up but I was to late. When I reached he was wailing against August's chest. I laughed a bit and took the baby from him. "Go to sleep." He slowly laid on the bed and I watched him doze back off. I took the baby and changed his diaper, then I fed Cam. He's the sweetest little thing ever. I kissed his small nose and he babbled on as I burped him. I laid him back in his bassinet while toys hung above him and he played with them.

     While August continued to sleep I cooked up something he'd like. I made some fried chicken, French fries, mashed potatoes, and gravy. I placed the good on the table and the juice. I heard Cam's little babbles. Noticing the fridge I noted to myself to go grocery shopping for August and to clean out his fridge. I did a whole leap of work today. Seeing that it was nearing 4 I decided that I would carry some dinner for Chris and tell him my new plans. Since its been hard for August I decided that I'd help him for a month just to get him back on his feet and to help him out. My phone rang and I answered it quickly.

      "Babe." I heard Chris's voice. "Hey boo." I smiled hearing his voice. Cam babbled on in the background making Chris laugh. "Where are you?" "I'm at August's condo babe. He's been stressed lately so I've changed my mind. I'm going to stay for about a month to help him out. I promise you no funny business." "Fine." He huffed but I knew he wasn't mad. "Okay baby I'll call you later because I'm going to bring you some food and pack a quick bag for the month." "Alright baby Love you." Chris sang into the phone. I giggled and sang back. "Love you baby."

    When I turned around August stood there with a bothered look on his face. He rubbed his stomachs and when he spotted food he immediately dashed for a plate making me laugh. "God I miss some real cooking." He smirked and piled up his plate. I laughed as he carried it to the couch and turned on the TV. I knew he is rested which is good so I'll tell him then news. "Aug?" "yeah?" "I change my mind. I'll stay for about a month to help you out. So I'm going to go home real quick and I have to go grocery shopping too. You literally have nothing In the fridge which is surprising." He chuckled. "Okay." A smirk was on his face one where I knew something is bound to happen this month that I've decided to stay with him.