Puzzle Pieces.

I huffed annoyed as Cam's small body rested calmly on my chest. His soft snored filled my ears and I thought about his father. I knew I loved him more than ever. I fell hard for August and then Chris just came in and ruined everything.

     He ruined everything between August and I with his looks and sweet talk. He put it down on me in a way I couldn't forget which is one of the main reasons I keep coming back. I bit my lip at the thought of Chris inside of me and my heart raced. "Damn it...." I whispered and put Cam down in his crib.

      I walked towards August and i's room and saw him dancing in his boxers while cooking. I couldn't help but laugh. He stared at me for a moment looking a bit embarrassed. I laughed and bit my lip trying not to keep laughing.

"Oh that's funny?" August glared at me playfully and I nodded.

"Oh really?" I giggled and nodded again while slowly backing up.

August slowly pit the metal spoon down and I hit dip. He chased me all around the house until he caught me in a corner. August tickled me and I began laughing uncontrollably.

"Aug y-you got i-it." I stuttered horribly trying not to scream to loudly. I laughed and began kicking my feet.

"Say Daddy August got the biggest dick in the world." He smirked and for a moment I gave him the stalest look. He continued to tickle me sending me into a fit of giggles before I actually screamed it out.

"D-Daddy August has t-the biggestttt Dick ever!" I yelled while slowly calming down from my laughs. He held me and looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

".....August." I whispered.

"Don't say nothing." He grabbed my waist and pulled my body close. His lips slowly connected with mine in the sexiest way. I blushed as he kept on kissing me. I bit his lip as he pulled away.

     He smirked. "Nell don't start shit you can't finish." He winked and tried to stand up but I pulled him aback down and straddled him.

"Damn Nell." August's hands found my behind and squeezed it lightly. I slowly grinded on him while spelling my name out on his neck. As soon as I finished I bit his spot and sucked on it. Loud grunts and groans erupted from his mouth and I smirked.

"Fuck Nell." His member sprang up underneath me and I smiled.

"What's that August?" He looked at me nervously.

"What are you talking bout?" I slowly slid back and showed him his own erect penis. His face reddened and just as he was about to talk I pushed my lips against his.

August grabbed my waist and rolled us over. He grinded on me the way I grinded on him is creasing the wetness I already had. "Mmmm Augusssst." He bit my neck and sucked on it the right way and I squealed in delight.

      I felt his two fingers rub against my core as he teased me. I bit my lip tightly and wrapped my legs around him. He smirked as if it was the best thing in the world. I watched as he trailed love bites from my lower stomach and up. I moaned and pulled on his arms. "Auggg..." I was cit short by his finger plunging into me. I threw my head back and bit my lip as he slowly pumped in and out of me with his finger. Every time I screamed higher he added a finger.

"Fuckkk....August j-j-just like thatttt." I slightly screamed. He went faster and just as I was about to come he stopped. "Hold that shit Nell." I breathed hard as my orgasm slowly went away. He waited more than a few minuted to rip of my clothes hungrily and ram his long shaft inside of me.

     As August pulled roughly on my hair I hissed. He's never been this rough before and Im loving it. I screamed loudly and scratched at the table he was bending me over on. "F-faster." I moaned and he hit it some more. "Shit...." I started screaming his name as he repeatedly abused my g-spot. August pulled out again and drove me insane as he laid me on the bed quickly.

    He rammed right back in and started to pound endlessly. "Damn Nell. Fuck are you so tight on me for?" He scrunched up his face in pleasure. I tried to throw it back as he handled my body but couldn't. "Ahhh shit." August groaned and laid his hand on my stomach before banging the shit out of me for a few more times. The rolling in my stomach occurred and I squirted hard.

     It was the first time I've ever squirted. I blushed embarrassed ad my chest heaved up and down. Not to mention me cumming twice after that. August kept his eyes closed and his expressions seemed so far away. When he opened his eyes I saw pure love and fright.

"Chanel...do, do you still love me?" I stared at him in shock.

"Of course I do." I slowly sat up realizing how serious he was.

"No. For real Chanel. Do you love me? Let me know so I could stop my heart from hurting." His eyes watered and he tried to hide it.

In stead of answering him I pulled him close and kissed his lips. A few tears trickled down his face and I hugged him closer.

     "August I do love you. I love you more than words can explain. And I know I've hurt you to many times. I know you still love me too. I shouldn't have you. I'm just lucky." I sighed and thought about the wrong I've done to him. I'm such a bitch.

   "What about Chris? Do you love him too?" He fiddled with his fingers and stared up at me nervously.

" Im not going to lie to you. I'm also in love with Chris but I'm not trying to hurt you guys. From now on I can promise you this. I'm going to just calm it down. I'm not going to do anything like a relationship with the both of y'all until I'm done thinking about who I'd like to be with. Most definetly. Okay?"

     I stared at August unsure and he just shook his head and walked off. He stopped along the doorway and talked.

"And yo think I'd fall hard for you and you'd feel the same. We have a fucking baby for God sakes Chanel." He hissed his teeth aggravated and walked back into our room where Can stayed asleep.

    I rushed in the bathroom for a quick shower and pulled on a nice sundress. It showed every place on my body and I slipped on my black toms. I wanted to be comfortable any way. I grabbed my phone,wallet,and sweater in case. I took my car keys and got in the car.

     Just then Chris called me and I sighed nervously. "Yo Nell. Where are you cause Drake her waiting." I closed my eyes.

"Chris could you take up some time for me. I'm fucking frustrated with life." I sighed and he huffed.

"Alright but be here in the next 20 minutes because he has things to do." I sighed annoyed a bit and ran my hand through my fingers.

   I slowly backed out of the parking space and towards the studio.

Next Chap Coming Soon....