First Time

I woke up around 2 in the afternoon and Twist was watching TV. He smirked "Afternoon sleepy head. I laughed and hit his chest. I slowly got up and Twist laughed. "What's funny?" "You look like Mufasa!" He smirked before breaking out in laughter. I huffed. I jumped on his lap and started to beat him up until it ended up turning into a sexual thing. Twist ended up eating me out. I swear my body was never so sore since August put it down. I was limping harder though and I know August would suspect something but I didnt care. Twist took me back to Michael's and he kissed my lips later. "Bye." I blushed and he laughed a bit. When I walked in I was still in Twist's t-shirt and a pair of shorts with my clothes and phone in hand. Everyone was sitting in the livingroom quietly and glaring at me when i walked in. Why? Idk. Michael, Honey, and Chyna glared at me the hardest. "What?" Michael stood up looking the most pissed. I was surprised that he literally grabbed the shirt i was wearing and dragged me into the kitchen. "What the fuck Michael?" He stared dead at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He looked at me in the most demonic way and waited. This made me nervous and scared in a way. I was so close to crying right now. His grip was tightening around the collar of my shirt and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I stared back at Michael and started to cry. I squeezed my eyes shut quickly hoping they wouldn't fall. "Michael.....please? I dont know what I did." I let out a small whimper. Michael slowly let go and calmed himself down. He hasn't been this mad since our Dad laid his hands on me. That's why I'm so sensitive. Michael sighed heavily and pulled me close. "Stop crying." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I let out quiet sniffles and stopped crying. Michael sighed and pulled me into the hallway. "August hasn't left your room since last night when he left the club. I don't know what happended between y'all yo. You needa fix this. We heard this nigga screaming and beating something up. I dont know man. He ain't been like that since Mel died." Michael had a sour expression on his face. I immediately started to feel bad and I looked and Michael. "I'm sorry I didn't know that would happen. I'll see if he's okay." "You better stop playing and give it up to him. Face it. He's better than Twist and whoever you'll go for affter that. August is the one for you." I nervously fiddled with my hair. "I better hear louder screaming then when he ate you out. You better be squeezing out a niece in the next nine months. i blushed and pushed Micharel out the way before slowly approaching the door.

         I took a deep breath and I didn't knock. When I walked in August was sitting on the bed in a daze. His eyes were bloodshot and there was a blunt etched between his fingers. I noticed the many cracks and dents in my room and my mouth dropped. August's knuckles were stained with blood and you could tell he ignored the pain coursing through him. Since I stepped in his room I realized he hasn't looked at me or said anything. I also noticed there were 5 other finished burning blunts in the ash tray and the room was a bit foggy. "August?" I called out and he ignored me. I sighed and went to sit next to him. I grabbed his arm desperate to hear his voice. "August......Please? I'm sorry." He turned to look at me and laughed. "Get the fuck off of me!" He snatched his arm away coldly as I fell back unto the floor. I looked up at him in shock but he didn't have a care in the world. I sighed and wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. "August I said I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sorry, I dont know I hurt you when I went off with Twist." Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably as he shrugged me off harder this time. I fell and hit my lip on the dresser. August laughed and smiled up at me. "See, I told you leave me alone and now you done busted your lip. Dumb Bitch." My eyes widened in shock. I grabbed an ice pack from my mini fridge and pressed it against my lip until it felt numb. I sat there for a minute feeling stupid that i put my heart on a sleeve for a boy again. I guess I really didn't learn from my mistakes. I sighed and began packing my bags. There was no way I was going to stay here. Besides, I missed the little pit-patter of feet on the floor and boys rough housing in the backyard. It just never got old, y'know? I packed my things and pulled off Twist's shirt and shorts. I quickly slipped on my black leggings and Thing One hoodie. August caught a glimpse of what I was doing and questioned me. "What the fuck are you doing?" "Leave me alone, I'm not bothering you anymore so why care?" I challenged him. August gritted his teeth and pulled me towards him. "Where are you going?" "Home." I shouted. "Why?" "Because everytime I put my heart out for a boy some shit has to happen. Or maybe I haven't seen or talked to my family in weeks. Maybe i miss them and I don't want to be glared down by the whole fucking squad all because you wanted to have a hissy fit!" I yelled in fustration and threw my bag against the wall. I calmed my self down and picked up my two bags before grabbing my keys off the dresser. "Wait Nell.....Let me explain." "Just leave me alone August. I'm tired of all of this. I'm always the one who does something wrong or gets hurt. Just leave me alone." "I can't do that." I broke out crying. "Just Leave me Alone Augu--" 

       I was cut of by August's soft lips crashing into mine. He pulled me into his arms and held me close as our tongues fought for dominance. His hands quickly tore my clothes off one by one until we reached the bed. i pulled away for a second before our lips connected again. We both laid naked on the bed with our tongues down each other's throats. I looked into August's eyes and he whispered to me, "I fucking love you Chanel. That's why." He pushed himself inside of me and my body filled with pain. The tears I held back were now falling uncontrollably. I used my nails to dig into his back as he pumped slowly. I bit my already sore lip and cried harder. "I fucking hate you August." I mumbled and cried. He kissed my tears away one by one. "I love you Nell." August pushed deeper and I felt a little pop and I cried harder as he nuzzled his head in my neck. I held on to him and he kissed me softly. "I love you." He whispered. The pain went away and the pleasure kicked in. August saw that I was okay and picked up the paste. He went pretty fast and the feeling was really good so I closed my eyes and tightened my arms around him. It was only a couple of times that I moaned until August really picked up his paste and went deeper. My body shook underneath him and I held him tighter. He grunted in my ear and panted. "Augusssssst!" "Yes baby?" He groaned. "F-f-faster.............Right t-tttthere." He snickered and I ignored him. He lifted my leg up and went at a paste that I thought was impossible. "Fuck! YESSSSS! AUGUUUUUST!" I screamed in pleasure. "Call me Daddy!" August smirked cockily and flipped me over on my stomach. He smacked my butt roughly and went harder and deeper. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as  he pulled on my hair. I heard our bodies smack together each time we collided and the hiss he kept letting out. I screamed into the pillow and gripped the sheets. "Dadddddy Yessssss. Papppppppi Chulllllo, Siii siiiis iii" I began panting as an unfamiliar rumbling came up in my stomach. I felt relaxed as a warm liquid escaped my body. I groaned and panted heavily on the bed thinking that we were finished.

     August lifted my body and slipped himself back in. I moaned as he grinded inside of me. "Oooooh papppi" August slapped mt butt roughly and I shook. He stroked deeply and passionately but my knees couldn't take it no more. I grabbed the sheets as I threw myself back on him. He pumped even faster and I immediately came. "Damn babe you can't wait a bit longer?" August pulled out and jerked until he came. "Sorry." I panted tiredly. "Don't tell me I wore you out." I embareasedly shook my head. "Of course not." I rolled my eyes and rezlsted my head on the pillow. "So come show Papi what You're made of." I sighed and slowly pushed him down on the bed. August held on to my body as if it was fragile. I kissed all over his face and neck and left bigger love bites. He groaned and moamed underneath me and I felt his rock hard erection probing my thighs. I bit his lip and began stroking him a bit. I slowly slid down on his tip and heis eyes rolled to the back of his head. I snickered to myself as I purposely grinded on him slowly. "So fucking tight." Aigust geunted and held my waist tightly. I moaned because of how good he felt inside me and when he least expected it I bounced extremely fast. He gripped my waist and sat up trying to hold back his nut. I smirked evily and started to grind, twerk, and bpunce fast all at once on top of.him. His toes curled in pleasure and he let out noises in my ears. Turns out August wasn't the only one who can be loud. "Fuck! Nell slow down Dammit!" I moaned and geinded and bounced even faster and i slowed down a bit. When I felt my walls tighten around  August I picked up the paste and did a quick tight thigh trick. He held my waist and let his nut out. His warm liquid filled me by the loads. "God damn Nell. Warn a nigga first." He laid his arm over his eyes and panted. "Look who's tired now."I smirked in victory. He shrugged and smirked. "I admit. You put it down on a nigga for your first time. I'm tired as fuck." I smiled with a tomato red face. "How good was I?" "Is making me speechless and busting mad nuts not enough for you?" "No it is." I blushed as the thin layer of sweat started to disaapear feom our bodies. August laid back pn the bed and I laid on his chest. After a long moment of silence August whispered "I'm sorry." I smiled weakly. "It's okay." "No it's not Nell. It's not okay to call you out of your name, or to hurt you in any way. Chanel I know we've only known each other for a couple of months and I know you might tbink we're moving a bit too fast but I love you." August starsd into my eyes sincerily and waited for my answer. "I fuckimg love you August." I laughed a bit as he wiped the tears that ran on my face. He kissed me softly again and again. I could really get used to this. August smirked. "You will." After our little heart to heart we both knocked out. It was official. I wasn't a virgin anymore but I honestly didn't know where August and I stood. And an explaination would be great right about now.

Next Xhapter is gonna be long.

I promise. ❤