The Airport

Chris woke me up at about four in the morning. I quickly dressed myself into one of Chris's hoodies, a black leggings and my fuzzy socks with my Nike flip flops. Chris stared at me and smiled. He kissed my lips and grabbed our bags. 

"You ready for this?" He stared at me deeply in my eyes. I looked right back into his eyes and nodded

"I'm ready Chris." He smiled happily for once and called my brother.

"Mike...we're ready. Call August." I sighed tiredly at the sound of his name.

    I didn't want to leave him here but he has Chelsea. Cameron has a mother figure around so I wasn't worried. August, I really am worried about him. After the loss of the baby he seemed different. He blamed himself for it because of the night at the hotel. I bit my lip thankful that I can get away from all of this.

      Chris kissed our entertained hands as we waited on my brother. Michael came in some sweats and Jordan's.

"Y'all ready?" He didn't make much eye contact with me and I felt bad. Before he got in the car I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "I love you Mikey."

A bright smile appeared on his face as he nodded. "Love you too."

     We reached the airport in an hour and that's where we found August. Michael parked in front of him and knocked on his window. I found it funny that he was asleep in the car along with Cam.

    Everyone made it inside and we all just looked at each other in a slightly sad way. August made the first move. He gave Cam to me and walked over to Chris. My eyes went wide and Chris looked surprised. He stuck his hand out to Chris and waited. Chris looked at me and Michael and sighed. He did their old handshake and August smiled.

"Sorry man." He looked seriously at Chris. Chris just nodded for a moment before pulling August into a manly hug.

"Its coo man, Its coo." I smiled seeing Chris forgive August and you could tell a weight has been lifted off both of their shoulders. I smiled and nodded wiping a tear that fell. This has been an emotional week for Me.

      I hugged on to my boy as he slept. I'm going to miss him so much. He slept soundly. I kissed his fat cheeks and his lips. He moved around slightly. August talked with Chris for a while and I couldn't help but realize out flight was in a few minutes.

"Almost time for our flight guys." I but my lip nervously and watched the time. August looked over at me and back at Chris. Michael took my baby from me as Chris walked inside. I stared confused but then August walked over to me.

"I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you and for the pain to come. Just know that I will miss you like no other. And Cam will be calling everyday in the morning and before he goes to bed." August hesitated, "I, uh never mind." Michael shook his head at him and walked over.

"Bye sis. Imma miss you. And if ever in need to fly down there and beat Chris ass let me know." He placed a box in my hand and walked away. I smiled as he got into Chris's car and drove off.

August sat in his car with his head in his hands. I kissed Cam goodbye and hugged August bye. He looked at my lips and at my body for a minute before looking at my face. "I, I love you." He looked at me seriously and said it. I smiled and stole a long kiss from his soft lips.

"I love you too August." His face seemed extremely red and a big smile was there. I giggled and walked away to find Chris

*         *          *          * 

     Chris and I found our seats on the plane and got comfy. He looked at me as I looked through the window at LA. The place I called home.

"Baby?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"I love you." He kissed me. "....and I'm ready to start this new journey with you."

I smiled. "Me too babe. Me too." He kissed our intertwined hands and we watched as the plane slowly flew away from our problems, our pain, our family and friends. From Everything Stressful.

We were going to start new.