The Studio

I walked up into Young Money records looking for Wayne so I could have a start on my mixed tape. "Wayne!" I cried out ignoring my swollen ankles. "He ain't here today." August walked out in a sweat pants, wife beater, and socks with sandals. "Oh." I awkwardly began to grab my stuff and walk out. "Its Gucci. Gone ahead ilk help you with ya mix tape." I slowly put my bag down. "You sure?" August nodded. He didn't look at me or pay attention in anyway. All he did is let me in and mix the beat in and all that. And I must say it's dope as hell.

    "August can we talk?" I slowly walked out of the booth. He looked up to me. "What's up?" His eyes were distant and hard. "I'm sorry." My hormones affected my actions and I started to cry. He just stared at me and walked out. "I didn't come here to talk about it." He pulled on his sweat top and grabbed his phone and keys. "August wait." He shrugged my hands off and looked at me." "What man?"

     "Look. You deserve to know the truth. And I know, yes, I'm a bitch. I shouldn't have done you dirty. I'm sorry. I know you'll hate me forever and ever on and whatever. I deserve that but you don't deserve not to be happy because of me okay? I'm not right for you. I know I'm not. And what I've been meaning to tell you is that. I'm not sure who's baby this is, okay? I'm not sure. I didn't think something like this would happen. Its just unexpected. Again, I'm so sorry August and I know this means nothing to you but I do still love you." I grabbed my bag and started to rush out. August grabbed my hand.

" So this baby is possibly mine." I nodded quietly and tried to walk off. "Yo Chanel. Wait." He grabbed my hand tighter and pulled me back. "Ain't no doubt about it. I do love you so yeah it means something. But its gonna take a lot for me to trust you again."  I looked down ashamed. August used his finger to pull my face up. I looked up in his eyes and this time they were soft. Pain, love, regret, and even more love showed. Something told me its gonna be hard to get August out of my life. He pushed me softly against the wall and pressed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back and held him close. My fingers tangled itself in his hair and I smiled. All I gotta do is get my baby back.

Keys jingled in the door and August immediately got that cold glare in his eyes. He stepped back far enough so it looked as if he wasn't near me. Then Chris walked in. He eyed August and August eyed him. My eyes went wide. "C'mon Chris. Let's go." He put his hand on the small of my back and held my bags leading me out. He stared at August until we were out of the room.

    "Baby I'm hungry." I rubbed my swollen stomach and he bent down to kiss it. I giggled at how sweet Chris can be. "You know I love you right?" I nodded and leaned into kiss his nose. "Could we get food now?" He laughed and helped me In the car. "Sure baby. we can." On our drive home I pulled out my phone and started to play games until it vibrated. I saw a text message from August.

❤~Auggy~❤

    I know that baby is mine. I can feel it in my chest. That's my baby Chanel and I don't care. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get Chris out of the way.

    I bit my lip reading that last line. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get Chris out of the way. August is a hood Nigga. I know he's not lying. I calmed down when food sat in my lap. The baby moved around and pushed down on my bladder. "Shit. This damn child." "What happened baby?" "Your damn child feels the need to press down on my bladder." I squeezed my eyes closed as the car came to a stop. "We're home. c'mon baby." He rushed me to the bathroom and I took the best piss of my life.

~~~~~~~                                 ~~~~~~~

   Sorry its short.

Got writer's block. *sigh*

Next chapter won't take to long. I promise.