Home Sweet Home?

When Chris decided it was time to go home I dreaded it. The only thing I missed is my job, and my son. Chris dropped me home and I kissed him goodbye. He had to go do a concert in Georgia and was supposed to be there about an hour ago. I kind of was his set back. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my back pocket. I still felt relaxed but my heart sped up when I saw August calling my phone. I sighed exasperated and picked it up.

"Hello?" I probably sounded annoyed.

"Hello, is this Chanel?" A girl's voice appeared on the line leaving me surprised.

"Uhhh yes. Who is this?"

"I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything but I'm Deanna and August asked me to drop off Cameron for you. He had to go to the studio." She explained In a nervous and shaky voice.

"Hey its okay. Don't feel any type of way. Just come on over." I smiled, it's probably his girlfriend.

    My doorbell rang and I heard a loud shriek from the door. I opened it and Cam ran up to me laughing. "Hi baby." I cheesed hard at the smile he chose to give me. He hugged me around my legs and I kissed his cheeks. Someone cleared their throat  and I looked up. It was that lady I seen with August online.

    Cam ran ahead inside and I took his bag from her. "Hey I'm Chelsea." She smiled at me nervously.

"I love your name." I smiled and shook her hand. "If you have time I don't mind you chilling for a few." I smiled at her.

"To be honest Chanel. I would, but August wanted me to just drop him off and not talk to you. I don't know why because you seem so nice." I nodded.

"Its cool. When he doesn't get what he wants he can be really petty." I gave her a warm hug and watched as she drove off.

    I closed my door and looked at Cam who thought the remote is something to mash up. "Ayeee no!" I took it from him quickly and laughed.

I'm happy to be back home with my baby. And I'm not the least bit stressed.

Cam looked at me weirdly and giggled. I laughed and he climbed onto the chair to get to me.

"Hey You want to see Daddy Chris?" I smiled and he jumped up laughing all excited. I smirked and pulled him up since he was already ready. I quickly changed Cam's diaper and pulled on a sweat suit. I knew where in Georgia his concert would be and it would probably be awesome to surprise him. I packed a duffle bag full of things for Can and I and we were on our way.