One Month Later....

I haven't talked to family or Michael especially for the past month. I didn't even contact August. Honey moved to a different house and we live together. Chris didn't speak word to nobody either. None of us speak to them. I heard Karruche and Michael were in the hospital for a few days but other than that they were fine. I just came out with a few scratches, a bruise, and a busted lip. It healed pretty quickly too. I also found out I was pregnant. Crazy right? I'm just trying to take it day by day. I homestly don't know who's it is because I had sex with August first and then the condom Chris and I used popped. Chris knows but swears on his momma the baby is his.

   "Honey?" "Yes Boo?" "Can ya bring me some apple juice with cornflakes and pickles?" "What the fuck?" I gigged. "I'm pregnant Chinkitta I can't help it." She nodded and walked away. Have I mentioned that Chris has been here everyday to help. But help with what? I barely have a bump. "Chris? Chinkitta? Can we go to Wayne's party?" "Now why would we so that? Number one we wouldn't bring ya pregnant ass." Chris said. I pouted, "But...." "But my ass. We'll bring ya back some chocolate." "Well can ya at least take me grocery shopping. Y'all don't know half the shit I'll eat since I'm pregnant." I whined. "Fine let's go." "Thank you Chinkitta. I love you so much right now." I giggled. She laughed, "What the hell? Go change ya clothes." "Bruhhhh...Its grocery shopping we ain't going to the mall." I whined. I groaned and went upstairs. I slipped on my Jordan playoffs, a nice black dancer shorts that shows off my ass, and a big Michael Jordan Jersey. I looked so cute. Then I grabbed one of Chris's black beanies and put it over my natural curls. Honey laughed. "I might as well get cozy too." Chris was in a random basket ball shorts, black wife beater, and his socks and sandals waiting. Honey then came out in a great sweat shorts, Last Kings T-shirt, and socks and sandals. "Damn now I wanna wear socks and sandals." I huffed. "Feel free." Chris said laughing. I ran back up stairs and put on a black sweat shorts, and socks and sandals. I kept everything else on. We finally left the house and drove in Chris car to the supermarket. As soon as we reached I jumped out yelling "Heaven is for real!" Chinkitta and Chris busted out laughing. 

    When we entered the grocery store and ran to the snack aisle. "Chris I want some chocalate chip cookies, ohhh and donuts, can I also get some oreos?" He just picked up everything I just said and put them in the cart. "Yesss a bunch of strawberries, and BBQ chips, I want dome cheese doodles too. Don't forget the potato chips. Honey I want bananas and tangerines. Can I get some candy though. Like a big pack of, Hershey's, Kit Kat's, and Eminem's?" Chris sighed. "Babe slow down." I pouted. "Out got all that Honey?" "Yeah." She ran off and came back with everything. I smiled and started to rattle off again. "We need bacon, bolagna, two bottles of milk, a carton of eggs, lemon juice, bread, hot dogs, and vinegar. What else? Ooooh I want some macoroni. And cheetos." Get syrup and danimals yogurt. Get a lot of that. I love it. Maybe some sprite, and some apple juice too. Don't forget the fruit punch and strawberry kiwi. Grab that Arizona I want it. Uhhhh Chris carry me?" I pouted. Chris glared at me and Honey did too. "What I just want a lot of things. "The cart is hAlf way full and we ain't even get much for the house." Honey laughed. I blushed. "Sorry its hormones." When in spotted the little bites, and fudge stripes I ran. "There she go again." I heard Chris say. I giggled and brought it back along with a hog box of frootloops and frosted flakes. I dropped it in the cart and ran back for two more gallons of milk and some more bacon.

      When we reached the freezer aisle. My eyes lit up like a child. I got vanilla, chocalate, and cookies, and cream flavors. I put the cones in there with some pizza and chicken nuggets. Honey went to get some meat we could cook and spices. They left me with the cart so I followed Chris to other sections in the supermarket and he got ici's and some beers. I was now tired and he put some rice in the cart and some chicken noodle soups. Honey came back with a ton of meats, fruits, and vegatables that I was gonna half to eat for the baby. I groaned and rolled my eyes. At the bottom of the cart Chris filled it with bottles of water and diapers. Honey put pads in there and Chris scrunched up his face. I laughed and he bought baby lotions and stuff. I swearhim searching for the right things was so cute. I helped him pick out different types of diapers and he just getting anyone's I suggested. It was so cute. Meanwhile August and Michael were on the other side watching me and I didn't even know.

    "But babe why get bigger diapers? Shouldn't we just get pure newborns for now?" He shrugged. "I was tryna stack up." "Okay if ya want." Honey cane back with a second cart and put all the diapers in it. Chris started looking at bibs, lotions, and diapers. O turned around to go look at the other side ad there they stood. August and Michael both staring. August had hurt in his eyes while Michael was full of regret. "Chris I think we should go now. We can come another day." "But babe look at this bib its adorable." He turned around and saw what me and Honey were staring at. "Right...." He quickly pushed the cart away and I helped Honey with the other cart. I walked faster hearing their footsteps behind me. "Chanel wait.." I ignored Michael's calls and urged Honey to walk faster. She started running and I did too. Not before grabbing some Sour power straws. I had too. He grabbed my shoulder and I backhanded him so quickly. He just looked up at me and tried to talk. "Chanel. Please? I'm sorry. It was wrong for me to-" "Just leave me alone. Hi and Bye is it. Alright?" He nodded sadly. "Bye." I said quickly clutching my sour straws and big brown teddy bear I found on my way to the cash register. I walked up to Honey and smiled at the fact they were almost done cashing in. August's face popped in to my mind and I felt bad. I did him wrong.

At Home....

     After I finished packing the groceries, Chris helped me set the bottles and bib and diapers and everything in the soon to be nursery. He then went to our room and laid himself on the bed tiredly. I sat on his butt and started to massage his back. He groaned and let me finish. By the time I finished he was asleep. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Night baby." My hungry hormonal ass went downstairs seeing honey cook. "Yesss Honey." I slapped her butt and went in search for the sweets Chris his from me. He only left the pickles and chocolate chip cookies on the table for me. Along with Hershey bar and strawberries. "Evil little shit." I said pissed off. "What happened?" "Nigga hid my sweets." I huffed. "Here have some ice cream." Honey scooped out the ice cream and put it in a cone. "Thanks Chinkitta." We started laughing and I lazily wne to watch TV.