Secrets

A Month Later...

     I couldn't tell Aug that I might be pregnant by Chris. That we be the second time I've fucked him over. He walked around the house happily as 7 month old Can crawled around with toys.  Chris texted me and I immediately picked up my phone.

    Aye come outside I have something for you.

I immediately responded back realizing that It wouldn't be fair to have Chris some over here out of all places. I rushed and felt the build up in my stomach. My throat felt scratchy and I quietly ran off to the bathroom.

     August followed behind and rubbed my back soothingly. "You sure you not pregnant again Nell?" August looked up at me nervous.

"I can't be pregnant August. I can't." I rubbed my face way to stressed out to want to do anything. I felt overwhelmed. "I'm going to head outside for a minute."

He nodded and let me go knowing how sick I was and how much I needed to be alone once in a while. August watched me intently and I felt so relieved after heading out in to the breeze.

    "Baby Girl!" Chris walked over to me and I guess he saw my face because his smile slowly started to fade. "Babe?"

"Chris I think I might be pregnant again."  Chris stared at me blankly for a minute than smiled.

"To be honest if you're pregnant again I'd be the happiest man alive but I just can't fuck my bro over a second time Nell." Chris face palmed himself. "You'd have to end things with him seriously." Chris bit his lip nervously.

    I groaned and I realized i just put more stress on myself. I sighed deeply and he pulled me into a big hug. I cried into Chris's arms and he hushed me slowly. I let him carry me home and he laid me in bed. He kissed my forehead once in a while.

    A few moments after I was rocking into bed I felt something rush up my throat and I ran to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach into the toilet and cried after I did. I cleaned myself up and laid comfortably back into Chris's bed. I felt safe with him. Warm, I just feel like I love him in a way.