Jennifer

"Jake" some girl yelled.

I looked around and saw a brown skin girl with long flowing hair run up. She wrapped her hands around Jacob's neck and he almost fell from the impact.

"Can we talk please...." she looked at me up and down then smiled..."In private"

Jacob stood scratching his neck and he awkwardly nodded. They walked off towards the school doors and I just stood in the middle of the lunch grounds dumbfounded. I looked at Taylor and Rachel and noticed they were smirking. I growled at them and they quickly turned away. I ran after Jacob and the girl and when I turned the corner I saw them up against the wall in an intense kiss. I whimpered and the girl jumped back. Jacob looked at me and tried to speak but I stopped him. 

"You are just like everyone else" I whispered,

I turned my back on him and faced the girl and did something I knew I would eventually have to do. I slammed my ringed finger into her face and started to beat the crap out of her. Jacob tried to pull me off and I hit him with a right hook. I looked at the girl on the floor and Jacob holding his lip then put my head down.

I ran off crying towards my motorcycle. I didn't bother to put on my helmet, I just sat on and started the ignition and drove off. I didn't know where to go or where I might end up but I just rode around looking for a place to hide my thoughts.