Jake

When Jennifer cuddled up to me it felt just right. She belonged beside me and she belongs with me. I felt her shift below me and I looked down. She looked up me and smiled. I smiled with my teeth and she blushed. She turned away and I turned her head back. I kept my hand on her cheek and traced her face with my finger. I stared into her eyes then leaned in to kiss her. When our lips touched it was magical. My veins felt like they were going to explode and my heart started racing. She sat up and sat on top of me. I rested my hands on her hips and sat up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and we just sat there making out.

It got a little heated and pieces of clothes were coming off until we only had on our undergarments. I pulled back from the kiss and just stared at her. She was beautiful, every curve and flaw was perfect. She ran her fingers through my hair and let her hands trail over my chest. I pulled her close to me then turned her over so I was hovering over her. I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her stomach. She continued to play with my hair while I rubbed my hand up and down her leg. There was nothing to say because everything was already said through our actions. 

We stayed quiet for a few seconds, but Jennifer broke the silence.

"What does this mean?" she asked.

I crawled back up to her face and let my body relax on hers, to the point where I was on top of her. I looked in her eyes and kissed her soft, plump lips.

"This means I want to be the one who makes you smile."