Jake

I was driving home and the only thing I could think about was Jennifer. She was racing through my mind and I couldn't stop it. I hope her and her mother didn't argue because of me. When I got home I ran up to my room and jumped on my bed. My phone lit up showing that I had a DM message from Jennifer. I quickly opened it and smiled at the video. She was still in her bra and underwear; and she was hiding in the....bathroom...? I think. I DMed her back by making her a video too, then dropped my phone on the desk.

"Jacob!!!" My mom yelled

I groaned and walked down the stairs to my mom's room. Her room was huge. She had a Regina George room, it's crazy. 

"Jacob I'm not feeling well today can you please go to the store and buy me some medicine?" 

"Of course mom, anything." 

I went back to my room and took a quick shower then grabbed the keys and walked out the door. My phone vibrated again and it was Jennifer. I smiled and opened the message. She gave me her phone number and told me to call her. I called her as quick as I could and waited...

"Hello?" 

"Its Jacob, Jennifer" 

"Ohh heyy! wassup?"

"Nothing really I'm going to the store to get my mom some medicine because she's sick" I sighed. 

"Aw I hope she gets better. But I need to ask you a question."

"Shoot" I said while opening the car door. 

"My mom invited you to dinner tomorrow...do you wanna come?"

I started the car and backed out the driveway. 

"I don't know Jenni I don't want her yelling at me. I mean it's awkward enough she saw me in my underwear

I heard Jennifer giggle through the phone and my heart fluttered 

"I know I'm sorry just please come" 

I paused for a second, "Alright I'll come" 

"Yay! thank you so much" 

She made a kissing noise through the phone then hung up. I clicked off the phone and focused on driving

When I got to the store I walked inside and went straight to the medicine aisle. I grabbed Tylenol, Ibuprofen anything that would help and put it all in the basket. As I was walking toward the register I bumped into someone and nearly made them fall. 

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry please don't kill me." 

"Jacob?" 

"Kennedy?"