Jake

I can't believe I just said that. The only person I told I loved them besides my mom was Kennedy and after, she still cheated on me; but Jeniifer was different, there was something about her. Her attitude, her rare smile, her desire to just be treated differently. We stared into each other eyes and she stood on her tip toes whispered into my lips 

"I think I love you too" 

I kissed her again and several more times just pecking my lips against her face and lips then carried her back to her motorcycle. We got on put on our helmets and rode back to the school. 

It was lunchtime when we got there and the principal was standing right in her parking space when we got back. We got off and looked at him then looked at each other and smiled.

"Where were you two" The principal asked.

We both giggled and I grabbed Jenni's hand. 

"We just went to get some lunch sir" I giggled. 

"You went to get lunch for hours!" He yelled 

Jenni busted out laughing and squeezed my hand. I squeezed hers back and smirked. The principal eyed us both then shook his head, then walked away throwing his hands in the air. We both laughed as I threw my arm around her neck and walked towards the lunch area. I stopped where I was when I saw Kennedy sitting with Rachel and Taylor...conversing with them. I grabbed Jenni by her waist and tried to pull her in the other direction but they spotted me. 

"Jake!" Kennedy yelled. She jumped up and ran over and I knew this was not going to turn out well.