Jennifer

I sat in the office my hair limp and my face stained with my dripping mascara. I can't believe he would do this to me. Another tear fell from my face.

I got up to walk out the door but I bumped into some one. When I looked up I came face to face with Jacob I tried to walk around him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. 

"Jennifer you don't even know what happened! I'm not cheating on you so stop all this fucking crying for real" 

"Jacob I saw the pictures! You don't have to lie." 

He picked me up like a princess and carried me out the school to my motorcycle. He put me on and put on my helmet. He sat behind me and put on his. I took out my keys and started up the bike.

"Where do you want to go?" I growled

"Take me to your favorite place in the whole world." 

I smirked and drove off. My favorite place in the world was San Diego beach. 

.                                                                                            .                                                                               .

When we got there I took off my shoes and put them in my book bag. I walked on the sand and let my feet sink underneath the weight. Jacob was behind me watching just smiling. I walked up to him and slapped him again. 

"Ouch! Jennifer!" he yelled rubbing his cheek

"Well this time we don't have teachers or security guards around us and now I can yell at you all I want"

I turned around and walked towards the ocean. I could here his feet shuffling behind me. I turned around to face him and before I could get any other words out he grabbed my face and kissed me. I rested my hands on his waist as he just kept his hands on my face. He pulled his head away and rested his forehead on mine. 

"Why would I cheat on the perfect girl" he whispered

I smiled and grabbed his hand. I bit my lip then pecked his lips again. He bent over to roll up his jeans then picked me up and ran towards the water. 

"Wait Jacob nooo stop!" I shouted

He put me down in front of the edge and pulled me close to him. 

"Jennifer...I think I love you"