Jake

I woke up and stretched my arms. The sun was shining super bright at only 6 in the morning. I slid out of bed and went to take a shower. I had to be quick since Jennifer was coming to pick me up. I wanted to impress her so I picked out one of my best outfits and got dressed. I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. My mom was making pancakes and eggs. It smelled delicious. I sat at the table and she placed a plate in front of me

"Eat up." she smiled.

I devoured my food then went and sat on the front porch. Jennifer showed up at my door at 7:00. I ran up to the motorcycle and grabbed the helmet out the pocket off the back seat. I hopped on and she rode off.

When we pulled up to the school, everyone was staring at us. Some girls even gave Jennifer dirty looks. She just rolled her eyes and walked off. I ran to catch up with her.

"Why is everyone staring at us?"

She kept walking but just kind of glanced at me.

"I'm not really the person who has friends around here. It's kind of odd for people to see me with another human being."

I looked around at all the people around us, shrugged and walked into the school  with her.

We got into first block and sat in the same seats as yesterday. Rachel tapped me and I turned around.

"Hey Jacob" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Rachel! How have you been?" I said smiling back

I noticed Jennifer roll her eyes and start to take out her notebook. I shook it off and listened To Rachel talk about what she did last night. When I thought she’d never stop talking the teacher walked in. I turned around in my seat and took out my notebook. I started writing the notes on the board when Rachel passed me a note. 

Note:

Party tonight at 9:30 at this guy named Chres's house. You’re invited.......bring anyone you want, but I wouldn't recommend Jennifer.  

I closed the note and stuffed it in my pocket. I looked back at Rachel, smiled and nodded then turned around in my seat. I had the best plan ever.