Jake

While I was walking to class, I heard Jennifer call my name. 

"Jacob Emmanuel Perez!" she yelled out. 

I turned around and she was walking after me. When she got closer I smirked. 

"Missed me" I shouted

Right after I said it she slapped me in the face. I grabbed my cheek and backed up. 

"What the hell Jennifer!' I yelled 

"Who is she" she shouted

I wrinkled my eyebrow.

"Don't make that face you know exactly who I'm talking about" she said pushing me into the nearby lockers.

My body banged up the lockers causing a huge scene. Teachers and students stopped to look and the minute bell rang overhead. 

"I don't care if you're late because we are going to solve this now!" She said pushing into my chest. 

One of the female teachers walked over and told us to go to class but Jennifer just threw her palm in her face, cutting her off. 

"Jacob if you don't tell me who this bitch is I swear..."

Before she could finish security guards pulled her away towards the stairs. She tried to break loose but they were to strong. I stood up straight and watched them carry her away but she kept shouting. 

"OH WE ARE SO DONE! JACOB SINCE YOU BUY OTHER BITCHES ICE CREAM YOU CAN KEEP HER! YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!" 

She had a whimper in her voice when she said the last part. I knew she was talking about Kennedy but it wasn't a date. I walked to class then turned around and punched the locker leaving a huge dent. One of my curls had fallen in my face and I pushed it back. 

I have to go after her. I thought.

I swiveled around and ran towards the stairs to go after the girl I loved.