22

Megan sat in the hospital and sighed as she held her baby in her arms and smiled. She looked down to the baby that she and tom had made and smiled, she couldn't believe that one drunken night had lead to this. To her. Megan felt herself start to cry as aria looked to her and smiled "hey, are you okay" aria asked as Megan nodded as she wiped the tears away from her face and smiled "it's just all a mess, I wanted Simon to be here and he's not and I know he cheated but I can't help but wonder if it's my fault" she said as aria looked to her and frowned as she took a hold of her hand and smiled "you are not to blame, don't even try and think that. You need to think of this little girl and be her mummy and I know that you still love him, but he cheated on you and broke your heart and he ddI it out of spite because of your baby , it's going to be okay" aria said as Megan looked to her and smiled

Megan smirked as Tom walked into the room and handed her a bunch of flowers. She looked to him and smiled as he sat next to her. He wrapped an arm around her and smiled as he leant in and kissed her forehead "she's beautiful" tom said as Megan looked to him and smiled "she is" Megan said as Tom looked to his daughter and smiled. He knew he and Megan weren't together but he didn't Care, he and Megan were close friends and he knew that he would always be in his daughter's life and she would know who he was "we need a name" tom said as Megan nodded "what about maisey" Megan said as Tom looked to her and smiled "perfect"

***

Later that day, Megan sat in the hospital and frowned as Simon walked in. She looked to him and frowned as he glared at Tom "I'm here for Megan, you can go now" he spat as Megan sighed to herself tired of Simon causing arguments with Tom "no, he's not going anywhere. It's his daughter, you go" megan said. She was still pissed at him, for everything that he had done and for breaking her heart More than anything "please can we talk" he asked as Megan looked to him and sighed as she handed maisey to tom and smiled as she stood up and walked into the hallway with Simon.

"I'm sorry, I messed up but I love you and I want you back" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "you should of thought of that's before you cheated on me then, your not my priority maisey is, and you can't say that you love me and expect me to forgive you, you did this to us simon. You ruined us and you only have yourself to blame for it" Megan spat as she walked off as simon looked to her and sighed to himself. He wanted to be there for her and vowed that one way or another that he would win her back.