19

Megan lay in bed next to Simon as she woke up. He looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She sat up and sighed as she placed a hand on her bump and sighed "so I've been thinking that once the baby is born that we can focus on getting married" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I love that idea but I don't want to rush into it just because we are engaged, I want it to be perfect and I want is to take it slow. We can start planning her wedding once she is born and we can have He perfect wedding, as it's you and me forever" Megan said as he looked to her and smiled as he rested a hand in her cheek as he pulled her to him and kissed her.

***

Later that morning Megan got to work and smiled. She sat next to tom in the staffroom and smiled "hey" he said as she smiled as she ran her hands through her hair "hi, what are they arguing over?" She asked as she looked go frankly and ruby as tom looked to them and smiled "some book, ruby wrote a book and grandly think he can write a better version of it all" Tom said as Megan looked to him and rolled her eyes "can I speak to you over baby names?" Tom asked as Megan looked to him and smiled "of curse you can, she's your baby too" Megan said as he smiled to her "how do you like Mia?" He asked as Megan smiled "it's nice" "but?" "But it doesn't feel just right" Megan said "phoebe?" He asked as  smiled "maybe, I don't know nothing seems to fit right?" She said as Tom looked to her and smiled "we'll find something" tom said.

Later that day, Megan sat in her classroom as Simon walked in and looked to her and smiled "what's wrong?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "did you hear about cesca?" He asked as she looked to him and frowned "no" "she's been having a relationship with Jonah Kirby?" He said as she looked to him and frowned "what?" "And shes pregnant" he said as she looked to him and felt sick "I can't believe it" Megan said as Simon looked To her and smiled. Megan sported tom as he walked past and walked over to him and smiled "I heard, are you okay?" She asked as he nodded as she hugged him as Simon stood on glaring, jealous.

***

Later that day, Megan walked into the staffroom and frowned as she saw Simon who was in a mood. She looked to him and frowned "what's up with you?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "nothing" he said As she rolled her eyes at him "Simon?" "Are you sleeping with him?" Simon asked as Megan looked to him and frowned "what?" "Tom? I seen how you are with him, your cheating on me aren't you" he said as she looked to him and glared "how dare you? You are the cheat in this relationship and yes he is the father of my baby but it doesn't mean I'm a chest, you know what, you can go to hell" Megan said as she stormed off as aria stood in the doorway of the office and  looked to Simon "you complete and utter idiot" aria said as Simon sighed to herself annoyed with himself.