2

"Simon"  Megan said giggling as he he walked her in front of him. He had used his tie to blindfold her. "Where going to be late" Megan said smirking "relax baby, we have plenty of Time" Simon said as he kissed her neck. Megan smirked as he placed his hands on her hips and lead her forward. Before they stopped "what is it" Megan asked "hold on, patience megz" Simon said as he pulled the blind fold off of her and Megan looked to see that their was a house in front of her. Megan frowned "a house?" She said "our house" Simon said and Megan looked at him "Simon, you can't be serious" "why not, we said if we move in together that we would get a house instead of moving into your flat or my flat" Simon said "can we afford it" "all exoenare paid for baby, it's our home if you want it to be" Simon said and Megan smiled placing her hands on his face "I love you" Megan said as she kissed him. Simon placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him as they kissed "wanna look around?" Simon aksed and Megan grinned "yes" she said as Simon took her hand leading her into their new home.

Simon lead Megan into the house and showed her around. They got to the bedroom and Megan smirked "how did you manage to do all this, furniture it without my knowledge" Megan asked as she placed her arms around his neck "I had some help" Simon said and Megan smirked "what do you say we christen our new bed" Simon asked. Megan smirked "hell yeah" Megan said as Simon leant in and kissed her. Megan wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. She moaned as he kissed her neck and pushed her down onto the bed and climbed on top of her. Megan pushed his suit jacket off of his shoulders as well as undoing the buttons to his shirt. As they undressed Megan rolled over so that she was straddling Simons waist. She learn in and kissed him "I love you" "I love you too" Megan said as Simon flipped them before grabbing a condom and slipping it on. He spread her legs before he pushed into causing her to mkan. Megan ran her nails down his back as he moved in and out of. Megan's hands traveled up to his hair tugging at it as he kissed down her body.

After they climaxed, Simon rolled over next to Megan and pulled her into him. She rested her head on his chest. She smiled as he smoothed her head "babe.." "Hmm" Megan said "do you remember how we first met" Simon asked and Megan smirked looking at him "yes, I was seventeen and I had snuck into a club with my friends and there you were celebrating getting your first teaching job" Megan said "I made eye contact with the red head, and fell in love straight away" Simon said as he brushed his lips against hers. 

***********
There was a knock at the door and Megan friend "who could that be?" Megan asked and Simon shrugged "don't know" he said as he grabbed his boxers off of the ground and slid them on going to answer the door. Megan lay back into the bed stretching out "hey megz?" Simon called and mega nsighed as she grabbed Simons shirt slipping it on and walked down "what is it" Megan asked Simon "Its for you" Simon said and Megan frowned as she walked to the door "hello Megan" Megan heard the voice call. Megan looked to her mother and glared "mum, what the hell are you doing here?" Megan asked as Allie looked at her daughter.