14

Megan was finally returning to school. She had taken some time off of work and also the Christmas holidays. She had seen or talked to Simon in over a month. She was still mad at him for everything. She felt bad over what had happened between her and tom, she didn’t regret it. She and Simon weren't together but she still felt bad. Megan got to work and walked into the school. She sighed to herself as she spotted Simon and sighed. She acted as if she didn’t see him and walked towards the staffroom. She smiled to Aria who raised an eye brow to her and walked over to her "you look like crap" Aria said as Megan rolled her eyes "thanks" she said as she pulled her hair into a bun "I feel like crap if I'm being honest, I feel so ill" Megan said as tom walked into the room. She looked to him and smiled. He walked over to where Aria and Megan were standing and talking. Aria knew what had happened between them. She knew that they had slept together "hey, Aria can I speak with Megan?" Tom asked as Aria glanced to Megan who looked to her and smiled "it's fine" she said as Aria nodded and walked off.

Megan smiled to tom "how are you? You don’t look well" tom said as Megan smiled to him "I'm okay, I'm just tired" Megan said as he nodded "about what happened, err..."  "he's okay tom, it happened you were there when I needed a friend and we had sex. It meant nothing to both of us" Megan said as tom smiled and nodded "I just wanted to see if you were okay" he said as Simon walked in. Megan looked to him for a moment before she looked to tom and smiled "its fin tom, honest" she said as she rested her hand on his arm.

***

Megan was walking down the hall when she felt someone grab her. She looked to see Simon "get off of me" she spat as he rolled his eyes "no, come on me need to talk" he said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her off to his office. He closed the door behind him as she turned to face him. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared to him "what the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked as she glared at him "is something going on between you and tom Clarkson?" He asked as she laughed bitterly and rolled her eyes "bit rich coming from you, the married man isn't it?" Megan asked as he sighed "Megan" "I slept with him, is that what you wanted to hear?" Megan asked as he looked hurt "Megan" he said as she rolled her eyes "don't look at me like that, don’t you dare. You’re the one that’s married, I was upset and he as comforting me" "oh yeah, comforting you? I'm sure of it, the fact that he shagged you probably helps" Simon said as Megan rolled her eyes at him "your meant to be my fiancée" he said as she rolled her eyes "oh now, that you remember, you didn't when you were with me for five years and engaged to me. How could you do that to me" she asked as he sighed "I don't love sue, I love you" Simon said.

Megan looked at him for a moment before she took a step towards him and grabbed him. She pulled him into a kiss and he kissed her back and pushed her up against the wall. She groaned and jumped so that she had her legs around her waist. She moaned as he kissed her neck. Her hands landed on his belt undoing it. He ran his hands up her dress and pushed her underwear to the side and pushed into her roughly. She moaned as he started to move in and out of her and fast pace. She dug her nails into his shoulder and moaned loudly. Her head hit against the wall and he bite into her shoulder as they both reached their high. Once they were finished he pulled out of her and smirked. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed "that shouldn’t have happened" she said as he sighed and rolled his eyes "you started it Megan, besides like it or not you know that we are meant to be and I know you will forgive me eventually, you know why? Because you love me and I love you too, no matter how much you lie about it" Simon said.

***

That night. Megan sat in the bathroom and sighed as the timer beeped. She stood up and grabbed the pregnancy test off of the side. She looked at it and sighed as she saw it was positive. she was pregnant and she didn’t know if the father was Simon or tom?