18

Megan woke up and groaned to herself. She stood from the bed and looked to Simon who was fast asleep. She pulled off his top and sighed as she stood in her underwear and sighed as she looked to herself. She placed a hand on the bump and sighed. She felt insecure with her body and didn't like to look at herself "you look beautiful" Simon said as he sat up as she rolled her eyes at him "liar" she said as he chuckled "you do, you always do" he said as he sat up from the bed and slipped on a pair of boxers and walked over to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist as she turned to face him as he kissed her "you look amazing baby, I promise you that your beautiful and I don't care what you look like, you can balloon up or string down and I would still love you" Simon said as she turned to face him and smiled as she leant in and kissed him.

***

Megan got to work and sighed as she walked into the art room as she spotted aria who was running the fashion show that Karen had organised. Aria looked to Megan and chuckled "you seemed to have got very pregnant over the weekend" aria said as Megan rolled her eyes and looked to her "your telling me" "how long have you got left" "ten weeks, I've got a few weeks left then I go on maternity" Megan said as aria looked to her and smiled "have you and tom worked out how your going to do this with her?" He asked as Megan looked to him and sighed. She ran a hand through her hair "I don't know, I know he's her dad I just don't know how we will do it" she said as aria looked to her and smiled "it will be fine" she said as Megan looked to the disaster of sn fashion show "I'm too pregnant to deal with this" Megan said as aria chuckled to her as she walked off.

***

Later that day, Megan sat in the staffroom and sighed as Simon walked in. He handed her a milkshake as she smiled to him "your amazing" she said as he leant in and kissed her. Aria walked in and looked to them and smiled "I see things are good now?" She asked as Megan nodded "there's back to Normal, hows things with max?" Megan asked as aria looked to her and sighed "what is it?" Megan asked "I don't know, he convinced me into keeping her and he promised that he would be there and help me but he hasn't been and I can't help but worry that there is someone else and that I'm going To end up raising poppy alone" aria said as Megan looked to her and smiled "your not alone, not matter what" Megan said as aria looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Megan stood backstage of the fashion show as she felt someone grab her waist. She turned to face Simon and hit his arm "you scared the laugh out of me" she said as he smirked "sorry" he said as he pulled her close and kissed her as he pushed her against the wall. She kissed him back and ran her hands through his hair and moaned as they heard someone walked towards them and pulled away as they spotted Allie who walked around the corner. She looked to them both and frowned "Simon, Karen is looking for you" she said as Simon nodded "I'll be a second" he said as Allie looked to him and Megan before Simon kissed her forehead "it's almost like old times" Megan teased as he smirked before he walked off. Megan looked to him and smiled, she was happy but for just how long would it last for?