8

Megan woke up and rolled over, she turned to face Simon, who smirked at him "did I ever tell you just how beautiful you are" Simon said and Megan smiled "yeah, but I don't miss hearing it" Megan said as she leant in and brushed her lips against his. Simon rolled over to that he was on top of her, and pulled her close. Megan moaned into the kiss, she could feel his hardened member press against her. Simon rolled over and grabbed a condom off of the side and slid it on before he pushed into her, causing her to moan. Megan ran her nails down his back as he moved in and out of her.

***

Megan lay in bed, she couldn't be bothered to get up. Simon walked in from the bathroom and smirked as he stood brushing his teeth "are you planning on getting up at all today?" he asked and mega smirked "not if I have my way then again, you wouldn't be up if I did" Megan said and  Simon smirked. "we'll be late" he said and Megan sighed to herself. She stood up from the bed and ran her hands through her red hair, Simon stood watching as she got dressed "do you mind?" Megan asked "not at all" Simon said smirking "arse" Megan called. Megan walked downstairs and poured herself a coffee and rubbed her eyes. She looked to her phone to see that she had a text off of aria. Simon walked into the kitchen and Megan frowned, she sense a change in his mood from ten minutes prior "what?" Megan said as Simon walked over to her "is there something you want to tell me?" Simon asked "si, what are you on about" Megan asked as Simon handed her the negative pregnancy test she had took. "Simon" Megan said "no, don't Megan im going to work, I thought you would of told me, I thought we told each other everything" Simon said "im sorry" Megan said as he walked out. Megan sighed to herself, she couldn't believe how she messed up.

***

Megan walked into work and sighed, she felt crappy and knew just how much she messed up, she knew she should of told Simon, but she was terrified. Aria walked of to Megan "are you okay?" Aria asked and Megan sighed "no, have you seen Simon" "he was in the office with Karen the last time I seen him, what's up" aria asked as Megan ran a hand through her hair "i messed up, I didn't tell him about the pregnancy scare and he found a test, I should of told him" Megan said and aria smiled to her and hugged her. 

Megan walked into the staffroom and she spotted Simon, he looked to her and walked off pushing past her "Simon" she said as she went to grab his arm. He turned to look at her "why didn't you tell me" he asked and Megan sighed "i was scared, we never talked about it" Megan said "you should of told me" Simon said as he walked off, leave Megan standing there as she watched her fiancée walk off. Megan wiped away a tear that had fallen from her face, thinking to herself if her relationship was really over, all thanks to her.