17

Megan lay in bed in pain. She felt as of there was something wrong with her baby. She curled up in a ball and pulled her knees to her chest. Simon walked into the  house and let himself in with the spare key that he had from before he and Megan spilt. He still hasn’t of moved back in. Simon frowned as he noticed how quiet that the house was. He walked to the bedroom and frowned as he spotted bed who was lying in bed, curled up. He could tell that there was something wrong with Megan and he hated it. He hated seeing her in pain. It killed him instead “meg?” he said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes “I'm scared Simon, I think that I am loosing the baby" she said as he looked to her and smiled. He could see how much it was killing her “It’s going to be okay, we're going to get you to the hospital and checked out. It could be nothing, for all we know the baby is just in an uncomfortable position” Simon said as Megan looked to him and nodded. Simon grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. He walked ove4 to the wardrobe and grabbed some clothes from it and smiled as he helped her get dress.

Megan smiled to Simon as he got on the car and started to drive her to hospital. She looked to him as she rested a hand on her bump. She felt a little better but still felt a bit of pain still “I’m scared" she said as he looked to her and smiled “it will be okay, I promise" “what of I loose the baby" she asked as he looked to her and smiled “you don’t know that" he said as she nodded. Megan got to the hospital and sat in the hospital room. The midwife looked to her and smiled as Simon tool her hand. She looked to the screen feeling anxious. She heard the strong heart beat and rested her head back, feeling relieved. “would you like to know the sex?” the midwife asked as Megan looked and smiled “yeah" “it looks as of your having a little girl, congratulations” she said as Megan looked to Simon who leant in and kissed her. She sighed to herself realising that she needed to tell Tom over the scare and tell him that he was having a daughter.

***

Megan and Simon walked into work later that day. Megan sighed as she spotted Karen who was walking towards them. She sighed to herself not in the mood to deal with Karen “what does she want?” Megan asked as Karen walked over them  “where have you been,  I have had to cover your classes miss Westbrook” Karen said as Megan rolled her eyes “me had an emergency at the hospital, I called in" Simon said as Karen looked to them “well, I wonder of it has anything to do with having another man’s baby" Karen spat as  Megan felt her blood boil. Simon looked to Karen and frowned “that’s not really any of your business is it? She had an emergency and I had to drive her to the hospital that’s all you need to know" Simon spat at Karen quite harshly. As he took a hold of Megan’s had and walked off. Megan looked to him and smiled “I like you angry,  it’s quite hot" she said as he looked to her and chuckled.

Later that day. Megan sat in the staffroom as she sat talking to aria as Tom walked in. He looked to Megan and smiled “can we talk?” he asked as Megan nodded. She looked to him as she stood up and  looked to him “I spoke to Simon, he mentioned the scare. Are you okay?” he asked as Megan looked to him and smiled “8m sorry, I know I should of told you. I was scared" Megan said as he nodded “I get it, but it’s my child, I want to be involved" he said as she nodded to him “It’s a girl" Megan said as he smiled “really?” he said as she nodded. Hoping that she could continue to do parent with Tom and keep Simon happy.