1

Megan groaned as she woke up, she knocked her alarm off and yawned. She stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. Megan pulled off Simons top that she slept in and walked to the bathroom switching the shower on. Megan heard her phone ringing and walked back into the bedroom and grabbed her phone. She saw it was her mother and declined the call only for it to ring again "WHAT?" Megan snapped answering the phone "that's not very nice" Simon said and Megan smiled "sorry, I thought it was my mum again" Megan said as she sat on the edge of the bed "no just me, megz, you okay? Are you nervous?" Simon asked "a little" "you will be great baby" Simon said and Megan smiled "I mean it, your a natural at teaching" Simon said "thanks, I don't want everyone to think I got the job as I fucked the deputy" "you were the best candidate megz besides, fucking me only made it easier to decide" Simon said and Megan smirked "what are you wearing" Simon asked "what, right now...nothing" Megan heard Simon groan "I have to go, I need to shower" Megan said "don't leave Mr hanging, you little tease" Simon said "me? Never...I'll see you at work. I love you" "I love you too baby" Megan hung up the phone and walked into the bathroom taking a shower.

Once Megan was out of the shower, she got into a short red dress - the one she knew turned Simon on and applied her makeup before doing her hair. After her breakfast, she left the house and drove to the school. As she drove she felt her hands shaking slightly. "Come on Megs. Keep it together," she mumbled to herself as she pulled up at the school. Megan sighed to herself as she checked out her reflection, she smoothed her red hair with her hands and smiled to herself as she looked at her appearance. She stood out of her car and grabbed her bag out of the car, locking the car and walked into the school.

Megan walked into the school to see a brunette arguing with a woman that looked to be in her fifty's. "What's going on" Megan asked, the girl smiled to her as the older woman glared at Megan "this is not over aria" "she's my daughter ruby" aria said as ruby eyed Megan up and mumbled something about her being a little slut "are you okay" Megan asked aria. Aria smiled "yeah, she's just trying to take my daughter" aria said and Megan smiled "I'm aria" "Megan" Megan and aria walked into the staffroom, she walked over to the kettle making herself a coffee "you must be Megan, I'm tom head of department"' tom said as he smiled to her, he couldn't help but look down her dress. "Megan" Megan said as the door to the staff room opened and Simon and Karen walked in. Megan smirked to Simon as he starred at her realizing what dress she had on.

Megan stood listening to what Karen had to say as she could feel Simon undressing her with his eyes. After Karen finished saying what she had to say, Simon walked over to Megan and kissed her, everyone looked at them in shock,especially tom. He knew he definitely didn't have a chance with her now. Megan smirked to Simon as he pulled away "I want the dress on my bedroom floor later tonight" Simon said "I'm sure that can be arranged" Megan said "it could be on the floor in ten minutes at this rate" Simon said as Megan smirked. Karen walked over to them and glared "I didn't know you knew miss Westbrook Simon" Karen said "yes, ive done here for six years" Simon said "she's a bit young for you" karne said as Megan clenched her firsts, it was like her mother all over again. Simon grabbed Megan's hands controlling her temper.  "Oh and miss Westbrook, I don't like teachers in my school dressing like sluts" Karen said as,she walked away "that's it" Megan said out Simon grabbed her "megz, stop she's just jealous" "if what" Megan asked and Simon smirked brushing her hair away from her neck "well, your young, hot and beautiful she's..well you know" Simon said and Megan smirked to herself, knowing that she hated Karen fisher and wanted her gone as soon as possible.