21

Megan sat in the hospital and groaned in pain as she felt a contraction hit her. She looked to Tom and groaned "why isn't Simon here" she asked as she felt the tears in her eyes as he looked to her and smiled as he took a hold of her hand and smiled "I don't know, I've called him and I've got aria calling him too, it's going to be okay" he said as she groaned and sat back on the bed. She knew that she and Simon weren't together and that they were fighting a lot but she wanted him there with her. She was scared and she still loved him still "it's going to be okay, all that matters is our baby" tom said as Megan looked to him with tears rolling down her face and sighed as she looked to him and smiled "it's early, what if she doesn't survive" Megan said as Tom looked to her and smiled.

He took a hold and smiled as she felt another contraction hit her. She groaned in pain and rolled her head back as she pushed her. She held toms hand and groaned as she heard crying. She sighed relieved as Tom looked to her and smiled "is she okay" Megan asked as she looked to see that doctors surrounding her baby. She felt sick and couldn't help but worry that there was something wrong with her baby. Megan sat up and frowned as she looked to a midwife "she's going to be okay, she's just a little small and needs to be in the icu for a while, she's looking healthy but she will be okay" the midwife said as Tom looked to Megan and smiled "she's a fighter, she will be fine" tom said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Megan sat in the ICU as aria walked in and smiled "are you okay" she asked as Megan nodded "she's so small" Megan said as aria looked to her and smiled as she pulled her into a hug and smiled "it's going to be okay" aria said as Megan smiled "did you find Simon, I need him here" Megan said as aria looked to her and sighed "no you don't" aria said as Megan looked to her and frowned "what do you mean" Megan asked as aria sat next to her and sighed "I don't want to hurt you but I'm not going to lie with you, the reason we couldn't get in contact with Simon was because he slept with sue, I'm so sorry" aria said as Megan looked to her as a tear rolled down her face. She felt heartbroken.

***

Later that day, Megan stood in the hallway as Simon walked down. He walked over to her and she looked to him and glared as she slapped him "sue, sue bloody spark" she yelled as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry" he said as she looked to him "your always sorry, your messing us up Simon and you just don't care and do you know what. I am done, I'm done trying with you. We're down, we're over for good" she said as she slipped her ring off and threw it to him before she walked off. She wiped the tears from her face and sighed. She knew she needed to be strong, her and Simon weren't what was important, her baby was.