5

Megan woke up and looked to see Simon was still asleep, he had his arm wrapped around her waist. Megan smiled as she looked to her engagement ring. She smiled at the ring, she still couldn't believe it. He had asked her to marry him and she was still in shock. "What are you think about?" Simon asked as he pulled Megan out of the train of thought she was in. Wedding looked over to Simon and smiled to him "morning" Megan said as she kissed him. Simon kissed her back "morning fincee" he said and Megan smiled "I love how that sounds" Megan said as Simon brushed her Red hair out of her face. "What were you thinking about?" Simon asked "you. I can't believe you actually want to marry me....I men's you do still want to don't you?" Megan asked as Simon smirked "of course I do megs, I love you and there's no one else I can imagine waking up beside in bed every morning, no one else I want to love forever. No one else I want to have children with and no one else I want to have sex with" Megan smirked "sex huh" she said as she leant In and kissed Simon.

Simon rolled over so that he was lying on top of Megan, he kissed her neck traveling down her body as they entwined hands. She moaned as he kissed her before he smirked to her and grabbed a condom off of the side. "I love you" Simon said "I love you too" Megan said before Simon pushed into Megan causing her to moaned. Simon started to move on and out of her as she ran her nails down his back causing him to groaned as he bite into her neck.

*************
Megan and Simon got to work. Simon headed off to his meeting with Karen "see you later" he said as he kissed her "hmm...see you later fiancee" Megan said and Simon smirked at her as she walked into the staffroom. Megan started to make herself a cup of coffee as the door opened and her mum and aria walked in. Megan sighed to her mum as aria walked over to her "oh my god" aria said as she noticed the ring on Megan's finger. Megan smiled "he proposed? How was it" aria asked "amazing, it wasn't no big cheesy gesture it was just a feel of the moment thing. We were lying on bed and asks me to marry him, I know its nothing big but it was amazing" Megan said as aria hugged her "I'm so happy for you" aria said "thank you" Megan said as Allie stood up. She walked over towards Megan.

Megan looked to allie, not daring to say a word "engaged at tweenty three, you really are letting that man ruin your life aren't you darling" Allie said. Megan could feel her blood boil. "Simon ain't ruining my life, he saved my life if you ought to know, if it weren't for him I would be dead on a gutter. Simon is my family now mum, so you better start being nice to him before you lose me, for good" Megan said as she stormed off.