3

Previously**
Megan frowned as she walked to the door "hello Megan" Megan heard the voice call. Megan looked to her mother and glared "mum, what the hell are you doing here?" Megan asked as Allie looked at her daughter.

********
Allie walked on barging past Simon "you've been avoiding my calls Megan" Allie said and Megan rolled her eyes "that's why your here?" Megan asked "no, I am here to bring you home, I wish you. So does your brother and sister. And you and I both know, this...won't last two minutes" Allie said as she gestured to Simon. Megan glared to her mother "don't, don't call Simon, it. I love Simon and we have been together since I was seventeen, its been 6 years will you give it a rest and escape Simon" Megan said "no, I will not. He's not good enough for you, and never will be, come on your coming with me" Allie said as she went to grab her daughters arm "leave her alone" Simon said "so it talks, you make me sick getting involved with a girl, younger than you" Allie said. Megan could feel her anger boil, she didn't care how her mother treated her, But not simon. "Get out" Megan said. Allie looked at her and frowned "I isiad get out" Megan said as she opened the door, Allie walked out "this isn't over" Allie said as Megan slammed the door on her face. Megan sighed as Simon wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to him. Wrapping his arms around her "you okay" he asked "yeah" Megan said as she buried her head into his chest.

*********

Simon drove him and Megan to work " are you sure your okay babe?" Simon asked. Megan smiled and placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him "I'm fine baby, you know my mother. A bitch" Megan said. She looked ahead in the car park to see Allie watching them "you've got to be kidding me" Megan said as she got out of the car "megz, hold on" Simon said as he got out of the car after her. Megan walked over to Allie "what are you doing here?" Megan asked "I took the job as art teacher, had to keep an eye on you somehow" Allie said "I am not s kid" Megan said as she stormed off, she had to urge to slap her mother. Megan waled onto the staffroom, Simon walked in behind her, he knew when she was angry. He waked over to her and turned her around and pulled her into his chest "breathe...I'm here" Simon said as he kissed her head.

The door to the staffroom opened and aria walked in, she loomed to Megan and Simon feeling pained. She wished that she had that, she wished that she had that for her baby. "Megan" aria soad and Megan and Simon pulled away "later?" Simon said and Megan nodded as he kissed her on the lips. Megan smiled at aria, then frowned knowing how upset she loomed. Megan walked over to her "are you okay? Is it the baby?" Aria asked "he's back, the dad I don't know what to do" aria said tears in her eyes. Megan smimed "what do you want to do?" "I isiad I'd give the baby to ruby, but max. He could be a good dad, we could be a family" aria said "Ari, screw ruby. Screw max. What do you want do what you want, no one else, you" Megan said and aria smiled and nodded.

**********
At break Megan sat in the staffroom she looked as she watched aria and max sitting flirting in the corner, she rolled her eyes as Simon walked in "come with me" he siadbas he dragged her arm. Megan smirked as Simon dragged her into the office. He closed the door and walked over to her and kissed her. Megan kissed him back as she backed herself onto the deks wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him close to her "you just can't keep your hands off of me, can you" Megan said as Simon kissed her neck "damn right" he said as he ran his hands under her dress pulling off her underwear. Megan smirked as he undid his best, pulling out his hardened memeber and pushed into her. Megan groaned loudly, she dug her nails into him as he started to move in and out of her. Megan could feel herself get close and the door opened and max tyler walked in, he looked at the scene in front of him and to sria by his side "ermm...carry on" max said scratching the back off his neck. Simon and Megan looked to each other and laughed, no longer feeling the mood.

Simon and Megan pulled themselves back together as Allie walked in. She looked to Megan, she knew that they had been having sex. She walked over to Megan and slapped her, Megan held her cheek and Simon walked over to Megan in a aid to protect her "little slut" alkiebsiad. Megan glared at her mother "fuck you" Megan spat.