26. Dramatic Truth

The title of this chapter is soooooo suspense-y.

BECAUSE THE CHAPTER IS SUSPENSE-Y!

WAHAHAHA!

Anyway, yo, minna!

Been a quite while since I've updated. But, I'm glad I am. I love this story.

Dramatically will have... chapters less than forty. I think. Between 26 and 40 chapters, I mean.

Let's start now!

-/-/-

Chapter Twenty-Six - Dramatic Truth

-/-/-

DAY FIFTEEN - STOP THE TORNADO

6:00 am

-/-/-

The group of a fire dragon slayer, an iron dragon slayer, a lightning dragon slayer, a sky dragon slayer, a Celestial Spirit mage, an Ice Make mage, a Requip mage, a Water mage, a Gemstone mage, and a Weapon mage had fully rested for their most important and final quest.

"Alright," Laxus stood on a rock, "We've already made it this far. There's no turning back. No more tears, no more rebellions and no more weaknesses. Because, if you do so, you'd have to face me. Anyway, our final destination is just on the east side of the Secret Sea... the portal to the Dark World.

"No one will enter that portal. That portal is a portal to a world of evil, and once someone enters, you're on your own. The one thing we can't risk is our lives. Not one of us has died yet, so let's keep it going. Understood?"

"Yessir."

"Good, let's go."

Of course, the Secret Sea was vast. The beach was nearly endless. When they got to the end of it, a fog welcomed them.

"Something tells me this is it," Lucy cowered in fear, "I just don't want to go in there."

"Me neither," Wendy shook.

"Don't worry, guys," Jade said, "But, even though I've come here and seen the portal several times, I've never encountered this fog."

"The fog is a fog that belongs to Tornado Requiem," Francinna stepped forward, "I do wish I could make it disappear. But, it is only Synarto-sama that can make it disappear. After all, he is the magic-blocking wizard, and this fog is made of magic."

"Really? Well, we don't have any other choice but to get in there," Erza looked at the fog.

"Yeah," Gray nodded.

---

DAY FIFTEEN - STOP THE TORNADO

7:37 am

---

The group had entered the fog. Even though all eyes were clear, all of them were blind in the said fog. Immediately, everyone lost direction and got split into pairs.

"Hello, is anyone there?" Jade said as she didn't feel the presences of her friends beside her. It felt like she was alone.

"I just can't believe why we're here together," another voice said. Jade patted the person's head, but instead, patted the person's nose.

"It's Laxus, you idiot."

"Oh, sorry."

-

"Minna, are you still there?" Lucy looked back.

"Luce! Glad we're together!" Natsu put his arm around Lucy's shoulders, "We're like one of those kissy-kissy couples!"

"Baka..."