9. Dramatic Call

Hey, minna! I'm free!

OMG, did anyone read the latest chapter of Fairy Tail?! GALE IS GONNA BE SOOO CANON!!!!!!!

Anyway, let's start!

-/-/-

Chapter Nine - Dramatic Call

-/-/-

Gray's eyes widened as Levy wiped her tears away.

"I-I looked for her this morning," she stuttered, "but she wasn't there. I called Lu-chan to ask if she was in the guild. But, even the security cameras didn't catch her. She went somewhere without telling anyone..."

"Not even a note?" he asked.

"No..." Levy shook her head.

Gray didn't waste a second that day. He ran through the streets, yelling her name, looking for a redhead.

But, no, he couldn't find her.

Gray sat nearby the river, which was already gone even before the timeskip. He stared at it and thought Erza was there, just right beside him.

"Erza... where did you go?" he mumbled.

Suddenly, his phone rang. It was Mirajane.

"MyselfPhone, it's Gray," he said.

"Gray, thank Mavis you answered!" Mira said, "One of our security cameras caught Erza taking an SS-Class quest, and I found a note just beside the shelf of her cake plates!"

Gray stood up immediately and ran to the guild, still yelling her name.

---

"WHERE'S THE NOTE?!" he yelled as he entered the guild. As quick as lightning, someone threw a yellow sticky note to his face.

"Here!" Natsu grinned.

"Baka," Gray removed the note and poked the red sticky note mark on his face before reading it.

Mirajane. I took an SS-Class quest. Gray. Are you going to look for me? If you would, you would have to find a woman named Jade Greene. Look for her, and you'll find me. Yours truly, Erza Scarlet.

"Gramps! Who the hell is Jade Greene?!" Gray shouted.

"She's a wizard from the west," Makarov said before drinking some booze, "But, she's a former cook at 8Island. Oh, and she's the special gemstone mage on the Sorcerer's."

Gray took last week's Sorcerer's Weekly and looked for Jade Greene.

Jade Greene is a twenty-two-year-old gemstone mage, who used to be 8Island's special cook that only cooked for people that requested the Magic Chicken Meal. Her flawless brown hair and jade green eyes stand out the most, making her a perfect example for a model. She currently resides in the city of Algeak [Al-geek] and lives as a cook and a mage. Brought to you by: Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki, The Manly Parfum.

"City of Algeak! That's it!" Gray exclaimed.

"Gray, don't you what lies in Algeak?" Cana asked as she paused from drinking.

"No, not really."

"It's the city of terror," Mira answered as she wiped Erza's cake plates, "there are eight parts in that city that represent terror, and one of them is a portal to outer space."

"I don't care, I gotta find Erza!"

"Gray-sama..." Juvia glanced at him from a distance before sighing.

"Don't even dare going there," someone said from the second floor. It was Laxus.

"Why not, Laxus?!" Gray hissed.

"I know Algeak far too well," he said, "It's the city of terror, for sure. Jade resides there because she didn't want any disciples or visitors. And, once you get caught in the tornado, you're dead."

"The tornado's called the Endless Tornado. It never stops," Master added, "Going there would be a death wish, like writing your name on the Death Note."

"I gotta find Erza!" Gray said, "Who's with me?!"

"For once, me!" Natsu raised his hand.

"Without Erza-san, it would be a war in this guild," Wendy raised hers.

"We gotta get her back," Lucy said, raising her hand.

"I'm going to tell you about that damn city," Laxus raised his.

"I'm going there for rare metal," Gajeel smirked.

The last one to raise their hand was,

"Gray-sama, let's find Erza-san."

"Juvia..." Gray looked in surprise.

"Fine," Master nodded, "If you don't find her, we're always behind you."

Gray smiled.

Erza, we're coming. Just wait, please.

---

Gray stared at his phone as he prepared for their journey to Algeak.

Should I call him? I know, it'd turn horrible.

Gray sighed before pressing his contacts. He scrolled until he stopped at the letter 'J'.

"Alright... a man's gotta do this," he pressed the number and put his phone in his ear.

"Hello? Oh, and who is this and how did you find my number?"

"Take us to Algeak, Jellal."

Gray ended the call and looked out the window. The stars were gone. Only the moon shone.

I can't believe I did that.

Erza, don't tell me you still love him.

Don't.

Please.

-/-/-

Well, that's it, I guess!

Thanks for the reads! I love you all!

End!

FearIsNotEvil ⚡❤