11. Dramatic Island

Hey, minna-san! If you want more Grayza, read my special book, Grayza Week!

Anyway, let's start the chapter!

-/-/-

Chapter Eleven - Dramatic Island

-/-/-

Jade came back with a map in her hand. She took all the dishes and put them in the sink, and also ignored them. Then, she put the map over the table.

"Alright," she said, "To begin with, my house is here." She pointed at a small red cross on the map.

"And, the plains are over here," her finger slid to a slightly far part of the map, "I went to the plains before, and it takes you three days to get there. Well, two days if you don't get in the tornado and a day if you're smart and fast enough to get there."

"Algeak really is wicked," Natsu said.

"Yep. Anyway, the next part Erza would be going to might probably be the tornado's home, the Notch," her finger slid to a place near her house.

"That tornado has a home?" Lucy raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," Jade nodded, "There would be more tornadoes, but knowing Erza, she'd do anything to get past the tornadoes."

"Where do we go next?" Gray asked.

"Unfortunately, I do not know Erza's next plans," Jade rolled the map and put a rubber band to hold it, "You would have to find a way yourselves."

"Hey, you gotta help us, Jade!" Natsu stood up angrily, "Erza's life is on the line!"

"So what? I'm not a member of Fairy Tail."

"Still, Erza needs us! We need you! She told us to go to you!" he yelled.

"She did?" Jade asked, "When did she give out a note?"

"On the twenty-sixth," Wendy answered.

"And she got here on the twenty-fifth," she crossed her arms, "Meaning to say, it wasn't Erza who gave out the note."

"She could have possibly knew that you were on Algeak through the Sorcerer's!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Yes, but you don't know about Algeak well," Jade looked over at the window, "This is the city of terror. There are only twenty-five people in this island."

"But, you said that you were the only one who lived here through Sorcerer's!" Natsu furiously shouted.

"The Sorcerer's don't know everything," she replied, "You can't rely on everything. You know, you'll eventually realize you made a wrong choice. This is the city of Algeak. It's not the city of terror; it's the city of time."

Their eyes all widened.

"Once you get here, you don't know what can possibly happen to you. A day here is a week in the ordinary world. Basically, Erza's time is fucked up, and if you don't bring her back in twenty-five days here, you can't save her."

"Jade, you're strange," Juvia suddenly stood up, "You keep on saying twenty-five. How does it have a connection with Algeak?"

[[If you have noticed, Juvia was right. Erza arrived on the TWENTY-FIFTH, there are TWENTY-FIVE people and in TWENTY-FIVE days, they can't save Erza.]]

"Well, you have to remember, time is fucked up. You don't know what can happen. Everyday, it's always August 25 here. Nothing you can do about it."

"And, how do you know about the twenty-five days?" Laxus asked.

"Erza told me so."

A cold silence were upon them. Jade handed them the map after a minute.

"I know, it's hard. I've been on this island for about seven years. I know everything about it."

"Wait a second," Gray said, "You said that there are twenty-five people that lived on this island. If you're one, who are those twenty-four people?"

"They're the dark guild, Tornado Requiem. They're the ones responsible for the tornadoes," Jade answered, "Algeak used to be a really great place. But, they came and wiped out so many people. Including my family. I just stayed away from them."

"Laxus, you said that it was about an ancient wizard!" Natsu yelled.

"Idiot," Jade hit Natsu on the head, "The guild master of Tornado Requiem is the second wizard saint. He has lived for over a hundred years. There's a possibility that Erza can get caught up with them."

"Man, the whole Algeak thing is so fucked up," Gray put his hand on his forehead, "How are we gonna find Erza this way?"

"Then, it's settled," Laxus stepped forward, "As the S-Class mage of this Erza Adventure---"

"I'M THE LEADER! ERZA'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Gray yelled.

"Shut up," Laxus slapped him, "Anyway, Jade, you're coming with us."

"Well, if I get killed, I'll haunt you in your dreams," Jade rolled her eyes, "Pack your things up. We're going to explore."

"I'm sorta scared," Lucy sweatdropped.

"What a dramatic island," Wendy sighed.

Gray kept staring at Jade. It felt like, she met Erza, but didn't know her plans at all. She was just pinpointing places Erza was most likely to go.

Jade was an enigma to the world. That's why she stopped being a mage and a chef.

"Jade, who are you?" Gray mumbled.

Jade ignored his quiet mutter and gave him the map.

"It's dramatically now or never."

-/-/-

THIS CHAPTER IS FUCKED UP. LET ME EXPLAIN THE DETAILS.

1. Algeak is the city of time with terror. When time is fucked up, there would be terror.

2. My favorite number isn't twenty-five (it's seventy-two XD), and the whole idea of the twenty-five is also fucked up. Remember, the flow of time in Algeak is fucked up, and SPOILER ALERT, it's because of a Fairy Tail member. Who could it be?

3. Enigma means puzzling or mysterious person. I even looked it up.

4. Jade's character is actually the one who's pretty strong, but can't explain details in a direct manner. Meaning, she's also fucked up.

5. Where is Erza?

Anyway, that's all!

End!

I scared you there. @the_Celestial_Spirit XD

FearIsNotEvil ⚡❤