32. Dramatic Memories

Yo, minna.

I'm in a good mood today, but I don't feel like shouting. I just finished the best book series of all time (the Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch) and I feel like crying. The ending was absolutely perfect. I wanted more of it.

But, I did buy the Do-It-Yourself book of the series (Write This Book), and maybe I'll start it when I have time...

And, the author's note for the previous chapter:

Francinna was true to her rebellion. But, she also fooled Tornado Requiem, even though she did their orders. Renia, Rina, Rick, Kazano, and Sycarto are the new rebelling members. They're about to go all out.

Oh, and do you see those DAY TWENTY - THE GAP BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH thingies. I'm going to change that every chapter. It's kinda cool.

Anyway, thanks for the 10.9K reads, minna. Let's begin the chapter.

-/-/-

Chapter Thirty-Two - Dramatic Memories

-/-/-

DAY TWENTY - MEMORIES OF MAGIC

3:34 pm

-Algeak-

-/-/-

As Jade, Jellal and Laxus battled the other minions of Tornado Requiem, a few people of the said guild got themselves on a small boat from their guild.

"Quick, we have to go now!" Francinna yelled, pointing at the direction of Fiore.

"Yes, Francinna!" Rick and Kazano yelled as they began rowing the boat.

The green-haired woman sat down and began bandaging her fellow generals. Sycarto stared at her emotionlessly.

"Why did you rebel against TR?" he asked.

"Why not?" she insisted, "They've been torturing us for years."

"Master took care of us."

"Master enslaved us, Sycarto," she glared at him, "You just didn't see it coming. You thought he was on our side, but he never was. He just enslaved us, you fool!"

"Francinna, calm down," Renia pulled her back by her shoulders, "It's going to be alright... just calm down."

"Everytime I'm reminded of him... it just makes me cry, Renia-sama," she wiped her tears away, "I don't know why... why he became so powerful. Why he needed slaves if he was already so strong..."

"You know, little sis," Rick said as he kept on rowing, "We go through life everyday. You can't stop until the time is right. You don't stop, because you think that there is a way out. Don't you remember the day we spied on Fairy Tail to see how they were doing in the Plains? They had faith... and that was what made them stronger. Why would you keep on doing something if you don't have a purpose?"

"That's how life is," Kazano continued, "Everyone does something for a reason. They eat to refill their stomach, so they won't die. They buy things to entertain themselves, so they won't be boring. You do something not because you were ordered. You do something because you believed that you can get out of this maze, this life. Because you had faith. You believed."

That made Francinna smile. They really were a good family.

"Thanks for showing me the light," she smiled at them.

At the same time, the island was bombed. It exploded. Crumbled.

"It was bombed all along," Rina turned back at the island, "I can't believe it. Master had that in his mind."