2. Dramatic Play

Minna, I have decided to update.

But, I will update on a certain condition every week.

If every chapter gets at least ten reads and one vote, well I would update. That's how my update routine would work now.

Anyway, let's start the chapter!

Note: Labian's featured here. [The thank you very much guy's name is Labian, right?!]

Note: Script Lines are in bold.

-/-/-

Chapter Two - Dramatic Play

-/-/-

"Hey, Erza!" Lucy went to Erza the next day.

"Oh, hello, Lucy," she smiled at her, "What do you need?"

"I found this flyer on the request board!" Lucy gave a flyer to Erza, "I was hoping if you would want to join me and Wendy, then maybe we'd grab Natsu and Gray along."

"Wait... a play?!"

"Yeah! I knew you'd like it," she grinned, "Do you want to come?"

"What's the reward?" Erza asked.

"Free food! And, money," she answered.

"I'll go. Grab the two boys and we're going straight to Crocus."

---

"This is the worst day of my life..."

Natsu had his head on Lucy's lap, but the pain was so extreme he couldn't take it. And, Wendy couldn't cast Troia on him, because he had a Troia resistance.

"I'm sorry because I can't help, Natsu-san," Wendy sighed.

"Worry not, Natsu," Erza crossed her arms beside Gray, "We'll get to the city in a few hours."

"Just sleep, baka," Gray said.

Immediately, they heard snoring. Lucy smiled.

---

"You?!"

"Oh! Well if it isn't Fairy Tail, thank you very much!" Labian smiled at the mages, "Make sure you don't mess up again, thank you very much!"

"Don't tell me I'll have to stand twenty-four hours of 'thank you very much' again," Gray thought.

"What shall we do, Labian-san?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, follow me, thank you very much!"

They went to the stage and Labian gave them positions. Natsu was going to be the ticket man and Lucy was the ticket woman. Wendy was in charge of effects, and Gray and Erza were the actors.

"How come he's the main character?!" Natsu yelled, pointing at Gray, "I'm the better one!"

"As if, flame-brain!" Gray smirked.

"Well, I both think you're equally strong and stupid... but I believe the raven-haired boy is smarter..."

"HE'S A STRIPPER!" Natsu screamed.

"AND YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Gray shot back.

"Natsu, Gray, shut your mouths or I'd have to shut them for you!" Erza took her Heaven's Wheel sword and pointed it at Natsu's throat.

"H-Hey, Erza? Why just me?"

"Because you started it," she glared at him.

Gray smiled. He was probably an exception on her People To Kill List.