21. Dramatic Battle

Yo! Let's get this chapter started!

-/-/-

Chapter Twenty-One - Dramatic Battle

-/-/-

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

2:34 pm

-/-/-

"I bet Jade, Laxus and Gajeel are eating lunch without us right now," Gray said.

"Don't be like that," Lucy replied, "Jade wouldn't cook without us."

"But, still, Lucy-san, she has two hungry people with her," Wendy pointed out.

"If we were Natsu, we could eat the lava right now," Lucy sighed, looking over at the pools of lava surrounding Gray's ice floor. The floor was slowly melting, but Gray kept remaking it.

"Try defying gravity. It'd work," Gray groaned.

"I just can't believe we could immediately end our lives here," Wendy said, "I'm sort of scared."

"Maybe not," they all heard a young, womanly voice. They looked up and saw a blue-haired woman in a small hovercraft. She descended from the hovercraft and let it fly back to wherever it belonged.

"Greetings, Fairy Tail. I am Rina Semacks."

"You're a member of Tornado Requiem!" Lucy said, looking over at Rina's guild mark on her shoulder.

"Yes, I am," she smirked, "I'm a general. Recently, a friend of yours defeated one of our generals."

"She must be talking about Laxus," Gray gritted his teeth.

"I'm also one of the generals... but remember, I was the person that convinced your friend to come over to the dark side."

"Juvia!" they all screamed in unison.

"Fortunate for you, it's reported that she has been taken away. Or, maybe she ran away. Possibly not to you, and possibly annihilating one of you," she said, walking over to Gray, "Besides, she doesn't need a man like you, am I right? After all, she was the one that hurt you. So, I'm taking you for myself."

"How young are you?" Gray asked in disgust.

"Fifteen."

He let out a sigh.

Immediately, she was blown away by a roar. Wendy looked at her in anger.

"Don't underestimate Fairy Tail," she said.

"Little girl... don't you understand? You're never going to win against me! I'm the Wind Mage!"

A strong gust of wind suddenly formed. Wendy tried 'eating' it, but there was something that blocked her from eating it. The gust of wind was so strong that it could blow Gray's shirt away. Or, did he remove it himself?

"I really do not care if you're a Wind Mage or not. I'm still going to fight you, because you're fighting against us!" Wendy said, "There's no way you're gonna win!"

"Go, Wendy! We'll take care of this one!" Lucy shouted.

"No, Lucy-san," Wendy looked at the two knowingly, "Please, you have to go to Jade-san and the others. They'll know what to do." Then, she gave them an assuring smile.

"Alright," Gray nodded, "Stay safe!"

"I will," she faced Rina again, "Losing means that I shamed the name of Fairy Tail."

"Very well, Wendy Marvell. Isn't that a good rhyme?" Rina asked.

"You're not going to win, whoever you are."