20. Dramatic Hell

Hey!

Finally, they're in Hell! I can't wait! Someone's gotta battle here!

Have you seen the latest chapter of Fairy Tail?! Now, I'm fully convinced Kyouka (that's her name, right?) is the Strauss's mother. Can't wait for the revelation!

Anyway, let's start!

Brief explanation: Francinna's magic is similar to Erza's, and her second magic is similar to Bickslow's magic.

-/-/-

Chapter Twenty - Dramatic Hell

-/-/-

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

6:09 am

-/-/-

Everyone had finally woken up. They weren't fully rested, but they had to eat something.

"I wish one of your spirits could cook," Jade said, "I can't cook in the middle of nowhere, but maybe a spirit can."

"Well, I'll ask the Celestial Spirit King about that," Lucy replied, "Maybe, there is. Just not one of the golden keys, for sure."

"In Hell, there's fire. We can cook there," Laxus said.

"As if you cook," Gajeel snickered.

Gray just stared at the rising sun [again], and was reminded of how Erza was suffering at the very moment. How Natsu's magic power was being drained. How Juvia was being mind-controlled.

How Fairy Tail looked like without them.

---

Sycarto woke up and saw Tornado Requiem.

"Hey, brother," Synarto said.

"Man, getting beat up by that lightning guy reminded me of the old days," he scratched the back of his head, "Sorry I failed you, man."

"Yeah, it's cool. But, let's not talk about our family's annihilation. Makes me feel uncomfortable."

Years ago, the Rascigoo family was burned to bits by the fire dragons. And, Natsu's dragon commanded them to do so.

"You know, I can't keep forgetting about it."

"Yeah. It was because of Mom."

Their mother had nearly killed a young boy in his sleep. Igneel saw this, and of course, annihilated her and her family, only not noticing two boys running away, and they were Sycarto and Synarto.

The young boy was no other than Natsu Dragneel.

---

DAY FOUR - ERZA ADVENTURE

7:25 am

---

"Master, I've had contact with Gray," Mira said.

"Oh, what's up now?" Makarov asked.

"They found Erza, but lost her again with Natsu and Juvia, and Juvia's being manipulated. Also, they met Jade Greene, and she is the key to their victory."

"Ooh, that's like a book that Levy reads."

"Yes, Master."

"Anyway, tell everyone to get to work!" Master yelled, "All the work is dedicated to the ones out there, working hard to fight for us!"

"YEAH!"

Makarov looked at his guild members, running around like crazy.

It just doesn't feel the same without them, eh?