12. Dramatic Plains

Hey, minna-san! It's another update!

In this chapter, they get to the Plains as Jade explains everything.

I bet the whole twenty-five thing is still messing your brain up, so let me explain.

Oh, and in Chapter Three (I think), there was a part that Makarov told everyone that Crime Sorciere was coming, but I didn't show any of it. There were new members in Fairy Tail, and they didn't know Jellal worked with them, in some way. Turns out, Jellal told him that their visit would be cancelled, because people are looking for him more than ever.

Anyway, twenty-five.

Wendy told Jade that Erza gave out a note on the twenty-sixth. And, Jade told them that it was always August 25 in Algeak, time was fucked up because of Tornado Requiem. To clear it all up...

It wasn't Erza who sent the note, but she came to Algeak on the twenty-sixth, or a minute before midnight in the twenty-fifth. There was only question that remained:

Who sent out the note?

-/-/-

DAY ONE - ERZA ADVENTURE

-/-/-

"Jade, can you do Cooking Magic? I'm really hungry."

"No, I'm not a cooking mage, and I only brought food for us when it's needed."

"But, I need it."

"No, you don't."

Gray kept thinking about Jade. She was slightly fucked up and cold, but maybe it was because her family was killed. So, his thoughts drifted off to Erza.

"Man, I really miss Erza," he groaned.

"Gray-sama." Guess who said that.

"Don't worry, we'll find her in no time," Jade assured him, "There are eight primary places here in Algeak. It'll be easy to find her in the hardcore places, but she might have left out clues in the simple places.

The Plains are pretty easy. But, remember, this is one of the dreaded places in Algeak. The cute-looking butterflies are deadly, and water from the river is poisonous. Its true name is Horror Reservoir, and it's a damn labyrinth."

"Woah, it's like a game," Gajeel said.

"Yes, it is," she nodded, "Anything can kill you off easily. Don't let your guard down.

Anyway, the second part is the Notch, but I've already explained that. So, the third part is Heavenward Cloud. It's like heaven there, but there are monsters hiding. In just one step, you might find a monster."

"Ah, so, Jade-san, it's like Pokemon!" Wendy snapped her fingers.

"What's Pokemon?" Natsu asked.

Everybody facepalmed, even Juvia, who was still having some issues.

"Anyway, fourth part's the Jungle. It's a jungle, nothing important. But, one thing you should watch out for is the legend. The legend of the Jungle is real, there's a guy shooting magic bullets, and they can make your magic power disappear in an instant."

"That's going to be hard for me," Lucy sighed, "Can I stay at your place, Jade?"

"No."

"How come?"

"Tornado Requiem has already heard of your arrival. Twelve of them are after us and Erza, and eleven of them are bombing my place and looking for us. We'd have to choose the first path," Jade answered, "The fifth part's Hell. Its name is seriously Hell. There are volcanoes everywhere."