35. Dramatic Last Words

Greetings, minna! How fare thee?

I am terribly sorry if you can't see it, but there is a beautiful joke of the beautiful Emma Stone.

Err, let's start, I guess!

@salmonstar I'm sorry. I would be killing someone here again. And also in the next chapter. And another in the next next chapter. I'm a bad person.

Let's begin.

-/-/-

Chapter Thirty-Five - Dramatic Last Words

-/-/-

DAY TWENTY-THREE - THE ARRIVAL OF THE TORNADO

7:30 am

-/-/-

"Minna!" Erza shouted into the megaphone as the tornado came closer to Fiore, "I am Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail! We are against the dark guild, Tornado Requiem, and their ultra-tornado that they summoned from the Dark World! Today, we will fight, and we will win! We should win, because if this tornado destroys us, we have to destroy it first!"

"You should give them more convincing sentences, because people are disagreeing," Jade said to her before taking the megaphone, "Hey, you lazy scoundrels down there! You better attack this beast, or you're dead to her guild!"

"Jade, not like that," Erza said, waving her hands.

"And, I'll cook you all food after we defeat the guild!"

"CHARGE!" everyone yelled and raised their hands. Jade smirked at her before going along with them.

At last, the tornado arrived to Fiore. Magnolia, to be specific. Every team had gathered every mage in Fiore, and now, they were at war. Even the former Tornado Requiem generals fought.

"You always have to make a lot of sacrifices," Erza mumbled, reminding herself of Jellal's death, before requipping into her Japanese Cloth and taking her Benizakura sword, "It's not about the physical takes the tornado can receive. It's about the magic that lies within the hearts of every mage here. Right, Francinna, Jellal?"

It was like, fighting Acnologia, except that this tornado wouldn't go on, because mages are blocking its way. The noise of mages wielding different spells was deafening, and their attacks were extremely powerful. Even the Wizard Saints like Jura Neekis and Warrod Sequen came along to destroy the tornado.

The fight lasted long. It took almost five hours for them to destroy the tornado. There were healers around, so anyone could go get healed when they're tired. But, a unison raid between a certain ice make mage and a certain Requip mage on a high place had finished it. The tornado exploded, its magic power healing people up. Everyone from the new Tornado Requiem shook fearfully. Even their weapon was destroyed.

"It can't be..." Synarto's eyes widened, "This shouldn't be happening..."

All the things I've done these years... they all vanished in one day. How strong are these mages? Have I underestimated them? Just because I'm a wizard saint? their Master thought.

It was noted that the four kings of Ishgal were not human. But, Tornado Requiem's master was just in a disguise. He was a human. One with supernatural powers.

He was, once, a monster.

"We did it!" Erza smiled at Gray before hugging him.

"Yeah, finally," he whispered in her ear, "I missed the taste of this victory."

"Not so fast," Synarto went to them, pointing his bow and arrow at Erza's head, "The feeling of victory wouldn't last long, Scarlet."

"Don't even come close," Gray took off his shirt and quickly made an ice bow and arrow, "You hit her, you die. An eye for an eye, Synarto."