Special Chapter - Lyon

Here we have another special chapter. This time, we'll focus on the Lyvia in the story, instead of the Grayza, the NaLu or the GaLe. Or even the Jaxus and the Miraxus.

After all, Lyvia is the second main ship of the story.

What's up, minna? It's been a long while since this story was completed. I was bored, and I couldn't think of a good chapter plot thingy for THA's 14th chapter. And, besides, I wanted to do another special chapter. Lyon, this time, even though most of you don't like him.

Just. Read. This. Okay?

If you don't, then you won't know the intriguing plot twists they had in mind.

*grins* Are you curious now?

Then, read to your own happiness!

Letusbegin.

-/-/-

Special Chapter - Lyon

-/-/-

August 3, X792 - A Restaurant, Crocus

-/-/-

"Why do I have to pay?" I asked Gray. He shrugged and grinned.

"Because... you're an idiot?"

"Great," I crossed my arms. When the waiter came, we all ordered.

"Your food will arrive in thirty minutes. Feel free to do whatever you like, please. Thank you," he said before leaving.

"Oh, Juvia!" Erza smiled at Juvia. "Shall we buy clothes later after eating?"

"Sure, Erza-san!" Juvia smiled back, even though I know that she's hurt a little inside.

I don't know why, but Gray looked at me intently. No, not romantically, you idiots. He just looked at me, as if he wanted to say something he couldn't say in public. What have you done? was my own translation.

I simply sighed and stood up. "I'll be out for some fresh air. Everyone's exhaled carbon dioxides just make me puke."

"Okay, but be back before thirty minutes is up, man," Gray said. I nodded, but also rolled my eyes.

Outside, there were wooden benches. I sat on one of them and watched as people walked around, holding shopping bags and wearing the fanciest kinds of clothes. Some were even in cars, and somehow, that made me jealous of them. They're so rich that they could do anything, while I can't even beat Gray in a small showdown. It upset me big time.

Oh, right. I'm supposed to tell my side of the story.

You see... we're fake. Who am I talking about? Me and Juvia. We're fake. We're not real. We're just pretending to be together. How I wished she loved me back. It's a bit unrequited, but I know that someday, she'll realize that Gray doesn't love her at all. And, I also know that she won't come back running to me when her heart gets broken. Because she'll still love Gray, even though he won't.

I sighed. The things you do for love are the most peculiar ones you don't want to let go of.

"Lyon-sama," I heard Juvia's voice. She sat beside me.

"Hi," I mumbled. "What are you doing here?"

"Juvia wanted to talk to you about our little deal," she answered before holding my hand and whispering. "They can see us, even if they're not looking."

"I've had enough," I said. "I don't care anymore. If you're just going to love Gray as long as you live, why don't you just make him fall for you, not make him jealous?"