19. Dramatic Rebel

Hey, minna-san!

OMG. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. 4K! I LOVE YOU ALL.

Anyway, let's do this!

-/-/-

Chapter Nineteen - Dramatic Rebel

-/-/-

DAY THREE - ERZA ADVENTURE 11:35 pm

-/-/-

The beatings stopped.

"Miss Erza, are you still alive?" a voice asked from the control room.

"Y-Yeah..." the scarlet-haired girl mumbled.

The woman sighed in relief, "Thank goodness." She turned off the weapons and went to Erza, then she unchained her.

"W-What are you doing?" Erza asked.

"I'm freeing you, Miss Erza," the girl answered, "I'm Francinna Resana, by the way. I'm the 'queen of the weapons', or so they say."

"You mean... you have the same magic as I do?"

"No, not really. I can requip weapons, not armors."

"Oh."

As soon Erza was free, Francinna gave her a glass of water and a magic vial (same as the one that Wendy took). Of course, her magic power was back a bit, but she had to rest. They didn't have any time, so Francinna simply bandaged her up.

"I'm a general, but I just stay in the control room," she said, "Right now, I'm quite the rebel. I'm sick of Tornado Requiem, but my family isn't. So, I'm rebelling."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Miss Erza. I'm glad I met you, so I have the chance to escape. Unfortunately, I can't help you with your expeditions. Once you find your friends, I'd have to leave."

"It's alright... thank you, Francinna."

The girl with the green hair smiled.

"Anything for a Fairy Tail member."

---

"Why... why are we doing this, Jade?" Gray asked as they ventured through the jungle, "It's the second time you've told us to run, and the first time was before going to Heavenward Cloud!"

"It's an emergency!"

"I think she has her period," Gajeel whispered. Lucy facepalmed.

"No," she stopped running, making others stop into her.

"What's the matter?" Laxus asked, rubbing his forehead.

"I've been hearing warnings... and one of them was Erza... she was warning us to run, because Tornado Requiem was just following us..."

"Well, we should go on running!" Gajeel insisted, "In this rate, we can't go on stopping!"

"He has a point," Jade said, "Let's go!"

"How come it feels like she's the leader?" Gray asked.

"Because she knows everything," Laxus answered.

"Ohhhhhh."

---

"Let me go, Tornado Renegade!" Natsu struggled.

"It's Tornado REQUIEM. Get your facts straight, Fairy Fail."

"IT'S FAIRY TAIL! YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, BASTARD!" he yelled.

"Careful, Synarto," Renia smirked, "he's the hot kind."

"Yeah, I know," Synarto snickered before pushing a button that began sapping Natsu's magic power.