Chapter 6

Spirit looked at the half eat circle. She saw many people eat this but never really cared. Food was normal for humans but to her it was nothing. Angels don't really need to feed unlike demons do. But as a mortal now, she had no choice to learn then human ways.

Lucifer looked at her for a moment then at the mess Jin made. "It's called a pizza. Its good." Lucifer gave her his best smile as he picked up a piece. He brought the tip of the pizza to his lips as he made a small bit. He didn't really enjoyed cold pizza but what do you expect from a dead beat.

"How about I warm it up for you?" He says walking pass her, with her own slice, she sniffed the air.

"Pizza." she repeated.

As Lucifer placed the pizza in the microwave, he heard the box shuffle, as he looked over. He watch her take one and bring the tip to her lip. Once her teeth touched the cold pizza she bit into it slowly. Lucifer felt himself react to her actions as she took another bite.

"Do you want a plate?" He asked softly but she didn't answer. She closed her eyes giving him a little smile.

"Who knew food was this good. My fellow brothers and sisters must try this." She took another bite as her eyes locked onto Lucifer. "Are there other foods I must try?"

He gave her a gently smile as he turned around and gave a death glare to Jin. Who was sitting on the couch with his hands covering his eyes. Lucifer walked up to him, looked at Spirit who was not looking, pushed Jin over and took a candy bar out of his red coat. Jin made an odd sound making Lucifer look up to see Spirit still eating. "Keep your mouth shut. You're not going to be needing this." He hissed.

"What, that was mine." He hissed back.

"Your fat, Jin." Lucifer growled as he walked away.

"I'm not fat." Jin whispers as he rubbed his flat belly. "I'm only a hundred and twenty six pounds"

Rolling his eye, Lucifer placed the Hershey chocolate bar on the table. Spirit looks up and smiles at him as he return her one. She looked like a new born child with meat sauce all over her face. He sat next to her and grad a napkin to clean her up. Once he whipped the mess up he rubbed his thumb on her cheek. She closed her eye sniffed the air again. Slowly opening her eyes she placed her hand on his as she pulled it away from her face. Her eyes were fixed on his hand as she moved it close to her mouth. She licked his index finger slowly, shocking him, he had no idea what to do. Do I kiss her, he questioned. Her blues eyes looked at him as she put his hand down and smiled as if she did a good job.

He wanted more than that. He wanted to invade that pretty little mouth, ravish that small body of her, and hear those soft moaning cries of hers. He could picture her nipples being a light pink color and hard. He wanted to smell her sweet juices and feel her hot, wet, core. Oh, he wanted it and by god he was going to have it.

"Um, should I leave?" Spirit jumped at that the sound of Jin's voice.

"Yes, leave. I will call you when I need you again." Lucifer said glaring him.

"Sure man," Jin said walking out of the cabin. Watching him leave. Lucifer turned and faced Spirit once more. She eyed the Hershey bar and then looked up to him. To him she looked like a little puppy begging for more. She was beautiful, for a moment he thought she may make that face one day and ask for more of him. He felt the blood rush through his manhood as he tried to adjust himself on the chair. My God, he thought.

He opened the Hershey bar, showing the brown chocolate. He handed it to her as she reached for it. She sniffed it, licked it, and then took a small bite. Lucifer never seen food porn before but if this was one, he was liking it.

"It's wonderful." Spirit loved the taste of the strange thing. She didn't even know what it was called.

"It's chocolate, it's sweet." He said.

"Sweet?" She repeated. She would have said lovely. She had to tell Bunny and the others about the human food. Being an Angel there was never no need to eat, unlike demons. But to Spirit, Lucifer was different from the other. Maybe the stories I heard, are wrong, his to kind, she thought. "Thank you, but my throat burns." He got up and walked over to the other room and came back with what looked like water. "Water?" she questioned.

"Yes" he said.

Lucifer opened the bottle of water and hand it to her. He watch her ever move, analyzed her every motion, mood and word. God had out done himself with this one, he thought. But why disowned such a child from heaven.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"No, I was wounding."

"About what?"

"Why did god send you down?"

She was silent and she gazed at the water bottle. "I was to heal a young mother a very long time ago. When guns were never a thought. She gave birth to her first born and both of their lives were in trouble. I did my job and healed her. The child was lifeless and when waiting for the soul collects I felt a spark of life in him. So I gave him life and when the soul collects arrived, I was told that I was to see the lord. It was then that the lord gave me my punishment. I was to live as the angel of death for the lord feared I would do it again. After disobeying many time I was sent here as a fallen angel. I thought I was doing right when I saved the child. I had no regret but the child became corrupted and gave his souls to a demon. He became immortal, as he played many roles during the civil wars, and world wars. That is all I know."

"Do you know his name?" Lucifer asked.

"He has had many names over the years, I can't tell you what it is now." Lucifer could tell she was upset and in pain.

Lucifer realized that she was similar to him. They both did what they believed was right, even if it as wrong. If it was to save a life or show that humans don't deserve angel's or even god's love. The moment Lucifer was created he knew one thing and that was to love only the Lord and no one else. But humans came about and were too severe them like slaves. There was once a time when human could see angels, but the human were barbarians. And the angels had to hide their forms to protect themselves. But the lord said they were still young and still learning. But as time passed nothing changed. It was then the Garden of Eden was created to change their ways. But it was Lucifer that showed their true colors. He knew that god needed to see that monsters he had created. It was then that Lucifer became the first fallen angel.

"Come, you need your rest." Lucifer knew well how fallen angels became like new born. Always sleeping, eating, and learning about themselves and their new world.

Spirit didn't object as she yawned.