Chapter 4

He didn't know what to do. He wanted to leave and play with his slaves. He slammed his fist at the kitchen table. Damn it, he thought. Just thinking about his slaves he felt guilt. What was she doing to him? He heard a sudden scream coming from his room. Rushing to the room he found her on the bed, naked.

"Long time no see Luci." Apollyon said. His jet black hair and glowing red eyes glared at him. "I see you found yourself a little bitch." Apollyon smirked.

"Get off her before I kill you." Lucifer growled. Apollyon took hold of Spirits arm and spread her legs with his knee. Spirit laid there as if nothing was happening. Like it never affected her. "Apollyon!" Lucifer yelled. At that moment, Spirit showed fear.

"D...Dev...Devil." Her voice was shivering in fear.

"Lucifer, you captured an angel." He said as he lift one of her breast to show the angels mark.

Lucifer had no patience for Apollyon's actions. He ripped Apollyon off of Spirit, who was now behind him. "Leave!" he hissed as he held Apollyon with one hand. This only made Apollyon grin.

"I have come with a message." He said as he placed his hand on Lucifer's. "X has returned." Shifting into a crow, Apollyon escaped Lucifer's grip. With a wave of Lucifer's hand he opened the window. He then took Apollyon's clothes off the floor and out the window.

"Spirit, you must stay here. You will not leave this house. Do you understand?" When he heard no answer he found himself alone. "Damn it." he whispered to himself.

Spirit didn't know what to do but run. She befriended a demon. Lucifer, the one who disobeyed God. The one who could not love the humans. The one who made this world filled with evil. I must find God again, I must go back. I can't live in this world, she thought.

She liked it here but at the same time she could not stand to be here. She ran to the single tree that stood at the top of the hill. One where she meet him. She had no idea why she was there but she didn't care. She stood there looking at the sun and prayed, hoping that He will hear her through the millions who try to speak to Him.

"Look what we have here." a voice yelled from behind her.

Lucifer could not find her. Death crept up his nose as he heard a soft cry. Following the smell he found her covered with blood, surrender by six dead bodies. She stood there covering her face as he saw her wings appear. They were white as snow as they stretch out. They were breath taking in the sun light just looking at them almost healed his black heart.

Watching six of her feather came off of her wings. Each one placed itself in a dead bodies. God still loved her. He didn't leave her unlike me, Lucifer thought. In raged his black wing appeared as he flew towards her. Taking her in his arms he felt her grab onto his shirt. In the first time in his life. He thought he may have fell in love with someone who was not God. All his rage had gone away just by her touch. What was she doing to him?