Chapter 1

He sat on a tree branch, watching the sunset. With his cold, dark eyes he curse the day when he laid eyes on the beautiful angle. But he didn't truly curse the beautiful creature. She was small but perfect in every way. Her bright blue eyes, that shined like the glistening sea. Her red lips like a rose and her pale skin fine like snow. The first time he saw her, she had the purest, white wings he every seen. Then the second time he saw her, was when he was collecting a soul, she was there but with black wings.

He couldn't stop thinking about how an angel like her could have black wings? How can an angel of healing became an angel of death? He signed, jumping down off the tree. God had no mercy to those who no longer matter. Falling into a black hole darkness consumed him as he welcomed it. Taking him to hell were he was loved most.

 He walked in the halls of his castle, heading to his chambers. Where he found his slaves rubbing themselves in his bed. Calling for his pleasure, as he smiled at the little she-devils. Yes, he was loved here. Where every day the hellish flames gave him warmth and death.

'Why god, why, I said I was sorry. Can you not forgive me?'  She cried . All she did was save a child's life but was cursed to the duties of an angel of death. But as an angel of death, after a hundred of years, she refused to do more. She could not stand to kill or hurt anyone else.

She was different from the other angels. And Spirit knew this, she felt pain, and envy for the humans. Humans didn't have to live a long life full of suffering as do other creatures did.

"My child, are you alright?" An old man called out to her.

"Where am I?" She said looking around her. Candles were lit and statues that she knew well of. In front of her, Jesus looked down one her as his body was nailed to the cross. 

"You are in the eyes of God, my child." Was this the man who fathers this church?

"Please forgive me for I have sinned." She said. She laid on the red carpet, covering her face from the father. She felt dirty in front of the father. But deep down, she thanked god for sending her to a holy church then a sinful place.

"God forgives all." The father says looking down on her.

"No father. I do not think he will forgive me this time." She held her tears, keeping her head down as she spoke. 

"If God can forgive a man who has spilled blood then he will also forgive you as well. Now, my child please stand you must get dressed."

"Dressed?" In the eyes of God, angels had no need for putting on clothes. Angel did not have complete forms nor did they have the emotions for feeling embarrassed of being naked. And angels didn't have genders nor they have race. Humans would have been the same way if it was not for the forbidden fruit.

The father called out for his wife. Spirit didn't know what to do but get on her own two feet. The wife came out of an open door with a smile. The wife then frowned when she say the girls naked body, gasping. She didn't say a thing, she knew it was not her business. The wife looked at her husband, and he nodded his head. She gave him one nod and showed the girl to another room to get dressed.

Spirit made sure that the woman didn't touch her. She was not use to being seen by mortals let alone being touched by one. For the last few hundred years every person she touch dead in front of her within seconds. The wife made sure that she was not to close as she handed Spirit a gown, "What is your name child?" She said.

"My name is Spirit." The wife did not judge nor did she made judgment on the child's name.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful child of God." Spirit smiled at the woman. It was the first time she had every felt these emotions before let alone talk to a mortal.  

'I guess I'm becoming human'

So I wrote this story before. Right now I'm rewriting the chapters I have. 10/06/15