Chapter 16

Spirit watched Xander leap towards Lucifer with a grin on his face. Spirit couldn't help but grin too. She never knew how good it felt to be... so... alive. To be free and not afraid to do or say whatever she pleased. She felt a sense of enjoyment watching Xander and Lucifer throwing punches at each other.

Never once in her life did she feel like this. She hated all violence but now she was getting excited. Spirit's grin grow large as she watched Xander side kick Lucifer in the face. Her eyes grow with excitement as she took a deep breath. She wanted to laugh and join in the fight but she couldn't. Something inside her was stopping her and she didn't like that.

"Amusing isn't," Spirit snapped her head towards the voice. Sitting on Xander's throne was someone she knew. With his white wings hanging over the arms of the chair, he put his hand together as he watched the fight in front them.

"Bunny?" she whispered. She was shocked to him sitting there. What was he in Hell of all places?

"Spirit, this isn't you," he said tilting his head towards her. His bright blue eyes looked at hers and she flinched. "What are you doing?"

She wanted to look away but she couldn't, "Why does it matter what I do? You abandoned me, everyone did. You take my wings, you take my purity, my innocents away. I'm just making the world a better place," Spirit forced a smile on her face as she glared at the angel who raised her.

"Do you really think that? He will use you."

"Just like Father and Lucifer," Spirit was finally able to turn her head away from him.

"Why did you make a deal with Lucifer?" he asked glaring at her. Spirit glanced towards Lucifer, she didn't know why she made the deal. She watched Lucifer's face, analyzing it. The cut on close to the eye, the cut on the lip with blood spilling out of it. A swollen cheek, a black eye and Xander looked no different than Lucifer did. "It was you who accepted the deal, Spirit. He is no different than our father. He wanted to help you. And here he is, fighting for you."

"It already too late," she said outing her head down. "He can't help me. I can't go back to who I was," she lifted her hands and stared at them. "I'm a monster."

"No," Spirit didn't realized that Bunny had got up until he placed at hand on her shoulder. Spirit quickly lifted her head staring at her. "You are not a monster. You are still an angel of God. You still have your wings Spirit, you just have to be strong enough to let them out."

"No-"

"I'm not wrong. Who was it that you asked to save you if not our father," her eyes grow widen when she glanced up to look at Lucifer. "And today Lucifer will die. Is this really what you want? Because once Xander kills him you will never see him again. Lucifer will no long exist in this world."

"Like I care," she said looking away.

"He loves you and you love him. Do you know why God sent you?" She didn't answer. "It was so you could teach Lucifer to forgive, to love, and to protect. But most of all you were sent to save him. Our father never abandons anyone. He brings us together like he did for you and Lucifer. He is your destiny and Lucifer needs you."

"He needs me," she whispered.

"Spirit!" lifting her head to the voice that called her. Staring at him with his hand out towards her with a smile, she felt a tear rundown her face.

"Lucifer," she cried.

Couple more chapters to go! Almost done you guys! I'm so excited this will be my third finished book. Thank you everyone for reading the story it is short but I hope the book evened out nicely in your guys eyes. Oh I'm so happy, thank you again. Remember couple more chapters get ready for some yelling, crying, and the best love story than twilight!