Chapter 13

Lucifer waited at the cabin for Jin to arrive.

Lucifer was so furious that he felt like he could burn the entire Earth without trying. All he could feel was hated for X. He felt even more hated towards his father for even letting Spirit touch the Earth. For even turning her into a human of all things. Now that little angel will be nothing but a devil. A demon.

No, she would never be a demon. She will be an angel no matter what form she may take.

No, she would prove him wrong. She would attack him for what he did to her.

Lucifer could already feel the betrayal that was just ready to happen.

How could he do this to her? How could he make that deal with her? Deep down he knew he did it just so he can be close to her. So that she may feel safe. That she may love him like he loves her. Lucifer let his head fall into his hands. How could she ever love a demon such as himself? How could she forgive a man who turned her into something she hated, how could she ever return to the heaven's like she wanted?

"Lucifer!" Jin busted through the door. "I got your call, man. Where is she?"

"X found her and made her break her deal."

"You mean he rap-," he said slowly before Lucifer interrupted him.

"Yes!" he screamed lifting his head up from his hands looking at his servant.

"Man, you're not you. What happened to you?"

"She did this to me. She made me weak. She made me... made me change." Lucifer looked away from Jin as he started to pull himself together. What am I doing, he asked himself. She's not gone yet. She was still an angel and so god help him was going to return her back to the heavens away from X. "Jin, I'm sorry but... I have to kill you."

"What! No, you know how long it took me to find a job, get a place and I finally have a girl who's willing to have me fuck and do bondage with her whenever I please."

"I don't care," Lucifer said glaring at the boy.

"You never care about me." He started to fake cry his way out of it. "You just do as you what and fuck me when you feel like it. You never think about me and how I feel!" he yelled pounding his chest. "What am I to you, shite that was left on the side of the road?"

Lucifer got up off his seat and stared at him. He walked up toward Jin as Jin backed himself into a wall. "I have to do this," Lucifer whispered.

"No, you don't. There's got to be another way to open the door," Jin pleated.

"I'm sorry," Lucifer quickly put his hand through Jin's body.

Jin placed his hands on Lucifer's arm and squeezed, "you asshole," Jin whispered.

"Your death will not be in vain."