Chapter 19

"Well isn't Michael or do you will liked to be called Bunny," Apollyon snickered. Michael didn't reply but let his hand out for the gold like orb to land in his hand. He glared the small orb that had once been his friend, Spirit. "You shouldn't have gotten involved," Apollyon said looking at the orb.

"Like you," Michael replied giving Apollyon a glare.

"Hey," he said putting his hands up, "I was told to. Remember I'm no long an angel. I sever Xander. Well," Apollyon looked below staring at Lucifer who was looking up with his hand out like he was begging "not anymore."

"It would seem that way. Now Lucifer will take his throne back."

"What about all the work she did?"

"It will be up to Lucifer. If he forgives then she will begin a second chance."

"And if his doesn't?"

The two looked down, finding Lucifer on his knees with his head down. Michael knew Lucifer wouldn't forgive. The man learned to love, protect but forgiving was the hardest part. With Spirit's orb in his hand he let go of her and guided her to the closest hospital.

"What are you doing?" Apollyon asked almost surprised. "This is going against-"

"I know." Michael interrupted him. "This is not what our father wanted but sometimes you just have to go against gods will."

Apollyon's shock expression quickly softened as he began to laugh, "I couldn't say it better myself," he said continuing to laugh. "But," he said quickly become serious, "Will they meet again."

"It will depends if she chooses to remember," Michael said watching the gold orb disappear inside the hospital building.

"And if she doesn't?"

"She will."

Twenty years later

Time has passed since that day. A day that he would never forget. Ever since she left him, he would walk up the hill every day and place flowers where the two of them sat together. As time passed once more it was getting hard and hard to see her, to place flowers down for her. Every day he thought just maybe she would show up but he knew that was a lie.

"Hey, Lucifer?" Jin said weakly getting out of the black sports car. "We only have ten minutes."

"I know. This will be our last time coming here. I'll be quickly." Lucifer said not turning back. He couldn't come back here no more. No matter how much he came here wishing for her return, God would not do so. Lucifer could never forgive his father nor would he forgive her for leaving. But he had to forgive her, he loved her and she saved him.

As for Xander, Lucifer was enjoying torturing him and even when Lucifer wasn't around there was always someone else doing it. Ever moment Lucifer spends time with Xander, Lucifer would smile at the fear in Xander's eyes. He would enjoy every watching moment with Xander, because he felt like he was getting justice but in the end it never satisfied him. Lucifer was still lonely and still searching for her.

Lucifer looked up the hill and saw a female figure. Glaring at the woman above the wind picked up making her dress dance giving him a little peek of the woman's white underwear. She's pure, Lucifer thought smiling. Her long brown hair dance as she put her hand on the back of her head and her other hand on top of her to keep her hat still. Lucifer tried to get a good look at her but her hair was getting into her face and her hat cover her well.

The wind picked up once more making her lose her hat. He watched the hat fly towards him and drop it his feet. Picking it up slowly with his free hand. He dusted the hat off with his thigh and looked up the to find the woman still facing the other way.

Did she not want her hat, he asked himself.

He inhaled deeply to take in the summer air but froze when he smell the scent of a new born baby and honey. "It can't be," gripping onto the hat and his flowers he started to take a step forward and slowly broke into a run. "It can't be," he said nice more reaching up to the top of the hill.

"Spirit," he whispered as the wind stood still.

Slowly she turned with a smile on her face, "Lucifer, I-"

Lucifer didn't give her anytime for her to speak. He rushed to her side, wrapping his arms around her. He almost felt weak, almost felt like he was melting. "You're here. Thank God," he whispered in her ear.

"Lucifer," she yelled when he collapsed to his knees bring her down with him. She started at him, he head was hanging low as if he was scared to look up to see an illusion. She exhaled while wrapping her arms around as one of her hands patted his head. "Did you wait long? I'm sorry."

He shook his head, "No, I've forgiven you a long time ago. So please don't say you're sorry. But how?" he asked lifting his head. "How is this possible?"

"I don't know but I remember. One day I wake up, remembered everything, and I had to see you. For a moment I thought you would never show and then I thought I was too late." She started to cry.

Lucifer placed his thumb under her eye to whip away the tear coming out of the one eye. "I will wait an eternity for you now that know you are still here, with me." This maybe the first time Lucifer felt like he could forgive his father for giving him back his happiness.

Spirit looked him in the eyes and quickly placed her lips against his, wrapping her arms around him making him fall back. "Lucifer?"

"Yes, my love," he smiled.

She lend down and whispered in his ear, "Please give me pleasure. I'm still a virgin so be gently,"

Lucifer was shocked at first but slowly his mouth curled into a devilish grin. "Oh, my little sinner," he said placing his mouth onto here's.