Chapter 5

"Dude, what the fuck. Man, I didn't think you would steal some girl off the street." The pizza boy said. He took off his pizza boy hat and placed two large pizzas on the table.

"Watch it Jin." Lucifer said as he looked at the pizzas. "I didn't bring you back from the dead, to piss me off. So do you have it?" He glared at him.

"Yea, but I don't think my sis would like me taking her stuff. Hell, I don't like taking her stuff. She has scary things in her dresser." Jin said shivering. All he could remember was the light pink toy under his sister's panties until a light moan stopped his train of thought.

He look up at the tan leather couch to see a body covered in a blanket. Thin arms stretched out as an angel poked her head out and look at them. "She's beautiful." He whispered with his mouth open. He was star stuck. Lucifer looks over his shoulder.

Lucifer quickly looked away. He couldn't look at her. She must be still scared, he thought. "I feel funny." She whispered. Lucifer rushed to her side and carried her naked body straight to the bathroom. Once she was sitting on the toilet, he signed in relief.

"All right, its okay now." He said as she rubbed her eyes. "Will you be okay by yourself?" She nodded as she smiled sleepily.

Once Lucifer got back to Jin. Jin had stuffed himself with pizza. "Why are you eating my food?"

"A brother can't eat." The thief questioned.

"It was not your food to eat." He said taking the half eaten pizza out of his hand. "Have you heard anything from X?" Lucifer said coldly as he throw the pizza back in the box.

Jin swallowed what he had left as he grabbed his hat. "Yea, man. But it's not pretty. Word on the street is... Is that he's taking over Hell and his coming after Heaven. He believes that he is more powerful the God and you combined." Jin placed his hat on his head, "he's also looking for someone too."

"Who?" Jin just shrugged his shoulders.

Spirit washed her hands as she looked at the toilet. Nothing. She still felt funny. Her throat started to burn and belly was making a funny sound. She couldn't help but feel strange all over. Was it because she was not used to the human body?

She looked at herself in the mirror as she touched her pale skin, looking straight into her own bright blue eyes. She touched her lips then rubbed her bottom lip to see her teeth. She started to hug herself, moving her hands down to her body. She stopped to the hips and continued to move to her release.

Even her release felt funny. The bathtub gave her great pleasure but her body shivered and squeezed inside. She looked back at herself in the mirror to see blood covering her face and body.

She quickly turned on the sink and slashed her water on herself. No blood. She looked back into the mirror to see if it was true. But all she saw what fire and the devil.

"Please, my lord, save me." She whispered to herself as she closed her eyes and begged on her knees.

"Spirit, are you alright in there," his voice made her shiver with delight and fear. "Spirit?" She couldn't answer, she didn't know how. "I'm coming in, alright." He slowly opened the door to find her in a daze. He pulled a shirt from his butt pocket and put it over her head. "You're going to get a cold." He whispered.

She looked him up and down. He didn't look like a bad person nor did he try to scare her. He was warm and kind. "Thank you." she whispered. He looked shocked but he slowly smiled.

"Here, there panties. Put them on and then put this on, there sweat pants." She looked at and then placed it on her head. He smiled and took it off as he ask her to lift her leg up. He got one leg through as she gripped his shoulder. Their eyes meet as he slowly got the other leg in. He wanted those lip, he wanted that body. He felt the blood rush through his groan as he found his hands exploring her, once her panties were on right.

"Holy shit." Both Lucifer and Spirit looked at the un-welcomed guest.

"Jin!" Lucifer growled.

Jin's eyes widen as he slowly backed out of the door way. Lucifer then looked back at the angel to kiss her. "I think I'm what humans call hungry, we eat now?"

He smiled at her as he said, "Yes, we can eat now."

I guess I'll eat her later, Lucifer thought as he put the pants on her.