Chapter 3

"What is this place?" Spirit could not help but wonder around the room. Being an angel didn't mean she knew everything about humans. Being human changed her whole imagine of them. One minute the airs hot the next there is a cool breeze that makes she whole body shiver. She never felt this before. Normally the weather never bothered her.

"It's my cabin. I don't use it a whole lot." He said as he walked into a hallway, turning to the first door on the right. She followed him in amazement. The room was white with blue towels and blue curtains. She's seen this room a few time but never know let alone stand in one for long. She felt embarrassed.

"What is this room?"

"The bathroom." He turned the water on in the tub.

"What is that?" She pointed at the tub.

"This is a tub or a shower. It's where you clean yourself and other things." He smirked. "That it a toilet, you sit on it and release." He pointed at the toilet.

"Back there, what was it. I mean the 'release'." She said shyly.

"It's waste that builds up inside you. It will also happen with your back side." She looked confused, "I'll explain things later, just take the clothes off." Without hesitation she tried to take off the dress. One arm was stuck in a sleeve and the other stuck over her head. He signed as he got up to help her. She's not wearing any underwear, he thought. Who gave you clothes and not underwear? "Get in." He ordered as she nodded her head and she jumped in.

"Hot!" She almost screamed. She wanted to get out but was unsure if that was the right thing to do. In all her heart she wanted to be cleaned for her sins today. So she stayed.

He pulled up his sleeves, "sit down, I'll be right back." He ordered her. He left as she started to get used to the water. She played with the water thinking that it was fun. To feel things was new to her. As an angel, she couldn't feel water or anything solid. She cupped some water in her hands as she let it escape through her finger. She then cupped some more and splashed her face with it. She loved this. "Enjoying yourself?" A voice said. She looked at the man who spoke.

"Bunny?" She stood up. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." he smiled. His long silver hair hung passed his waistline as he played with a lock. His iced blue eyes looked her up and down, and travel back to her face.

"Bunny, I..."

Walking out of the kitchen to get a cup, he felt the present of another angel. For some reason he didn't like this. He walked into the hallway to find the girl running out of the bathroom yelling Bunny. "Didn't I tell you stay?" He tried not to yell.

She turned towards him and bowed her head. "No." She shiver.

He sighed, "Come on." He placed his hand on her shoulder to take her back into the bathroom.

Once she was in the tub he filled the cup with water and started to wash her hair. Her hair was long and blond. "What is that?" She ask looking at the cup.

"It's a cup, it's used for many thing."

"Like what?"

"I'll be asking the questions now. What is your name?"

"Spirit." They must be running out of names up there, he thought but this made him smile.

"Spirit?" The way he said her name. It made her feel funny. He started to rub her with something as she felt strange about his touch. "Its soap it will made you smell good." She moaned as she felt him rub it on her chest. What's going on, she thought. He continued down her body as he touched the spot that releases. He rubbed the soap there as he found the hole. Letting one extending finger inside her.

"No!" She cried. She tried to stop him but it was too late. He was already beep inside her. Spirit lifted herself up, she place her one hand on his shoulder and the other hand on her forehead. She bit her pointer finger as she started to breathe heavily. "What you are doing?" She almost cry out.

"It's part of our deal. To lift your curse I could kiss you but that would only last for an hour."

"So. That what. That was." She tried to say. Beside the light pain she felt heat run though her body as if she felt burned.

"Yes, but if we have sex it would last a day."

"What is sex?" He thought about this. He couldn't think of anything. He stop what he was doing and started to think. "It's a feeling of pleasure."

"Pleasure?" she whispered. The way Spirit said it made his skin crawl with delight. "What is your name?"

He didn't say anything. He feared that she would run away by just hearing his name. He continued to finish cleaning her body. As he did so he grabbed a towel and started to dry her off. He took her hand and walked into his room where he pulled out one of his shirts. "Here, put this on for now."

"Do humans have to wear..."

"Clothes? Yes, it's a thing." He quickly said as he rushed out.

He didn't know what to do. He wanted to leave and play with his slaves. He slammed his fist at the table. Damn it, he thought. Just thinking about his slaves he felt guilt. What was she doing to him? He heard a sudden scream coming from his room. Rushing to the room he found her...