Chapter 20: The Dates; Part 2

After my confusing date with Cole, and my scene with Noah, I was perfectly ready for a new day. The day that included the date with Carson. I wonder why he bought me? I guess because he didn't want some creep to. That makes sense, since he's like a brother, but not actually my brother, like Nate. That'd just be creepy.

 Realizing that Betsi also had her big date with Devin, I called her up to make plans to get ready together.

"Hi Scar,"

"Hi Bets, you excited for tonight?"

"I guess..."

"I think you're more excited than 'I guess.....' "

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, but I know he's excited too."

"Really? How do you know?"

"A little birdy told me..."

"Tell me! Tell me" Betsi screamed into the phone so loud I had to take it away from my ear.

"Okay, okay! Do you seriously not see the way he talks about you? Or looks at you? He bid on you, didn't he?"

"Okay, okay, I get it" she mumbled into the speaker.

"Come over at 3:00, okay?"

"Yep, got it, bye!"

I watched a couple movies, went on youtube, and before i knew it, it was 3:00, and Betsi was knocking on my door.

"Took you long enough to answer, now hurry up, let's get ready" she said, pushing past me and walking upstairs to my room.

"Yeah, yeah, just go.." I muttered, rushing past her, and walked in to my room.

Walking up to my room, I sat down and let Betsi start to apply my makeup. Bright red lipstick, mascara, and blush, and somehow my face look absolutely perfect, thanks to Betsi's master makeup skills. I went to go change into the same dress as my date with Cole, and let Betsi work her stuff.

 When I came out, I could see Betsi had done a very good job on herself. She had pinkish lip gloss, and a little bit of neutral eyeshadow with sparkles on it. I don't know why Betsi is good with makeup, since if you just met her, she would seem like your average tom boy-ish style, but when we got ready for dates, it was always her to do my makeup.

After she was done, I sat her down, and worked on her hair. I curled it, then took the to pieces of hair at the front of her face, and pulled them back loosely. Then, I worked on twirling it so it looked like it was spiraled, I left the rest of her hair as it was, because it was perfect that way.

When it came time for my hair, all I did was curl it, and leave it in place. That was all I needed anyways. It was just a night out with Carson. I didn't consider it a date, that would be a little bit weird.

 As we sat down on my bed, betsi took a little extra time looking in the mirror.

"Getting ready for night out with the love of your life, yeah?" I teased, and Betsi turned red and looked away.

"Shut up" she muttered, " Anyways, you're getting ready for a hot date with Carson!" making me blush harder than her.

"I am not!" I squealed.

"Denial" she tutted, " stage one" and then she ran before I could process what she said.

"BETSI" I screamed, and started chasing after her

We ended up in the kitchen.

"Now looked what you've done, you've ruined my hair!" she teased.

"What are you, Ariana?" I scoffed, and looked at the clock. "Hey, isn't Devin picking you up at your house soon?"