Chapter 27: Milk Mustaches

I get pushed around a lot.

Everyday I face people and let them push me around, break my heart (*fake cough* COLE) and treat me like crap, and I never fight back. Most of the times when Ariana or Diane make a snarky comment I just let it bounce off, but after everything that's happened in the last two months, I, Scarlet Pierce, ain't gonna take it no more. 

Pretty deep thoughts for someone eating Crispy Crunches while presenting a mighty fine milk mustache. 

It was a lazy Saturday morning for me. Nate was still asleep, mom was still at work, and I had the whole house to myself. Since I had no company, I decided that Saturday was going to be shirt and no pants day from now on. So that's why it was rather embarrassing and stupid to answer the door in only my "UNICORNS ROCK" tee shirt and undies. 

In my defense I thought it was our neighbour, Mrs. Bandswift, who had a tendency of locking herself out of her house. 

It was Carson, who obviously didn't expect me to answer the door half naked. 

"Scar-wha, I- um, I.." He said nervously, trying to look at everything but me. 

Self consciously I pulled my tee shirt down to my mid thigh and hoped that would suffice. "Hey Carson, what's up?"

Still not meeting my eyes, he awkwardly said, "I'm here to pick up Nate because we were going to hit up that new diner for breakfast." 

I looked at my watch, "It's only 9:30 and you know Nate doesn't get up before 11 on Saturdays." 

He smiled, "Yeah, I was going to wait in my car for 2 hours." 

I laughed and invited him in, "Well, maybe we can hang out after I put on some pants." 

"What's wrong with your attire now?"

"I'm half naked Carson," I informed him as I walked upstairs. 

"I approve of it!" Shouted Carson as I reached the top of the stairs. I smirked and looked for some suitable pants. 5 minutes later I was wearing pants and beating the crap out of Carson in Mario Cart. 

"Suck it Princess Peach suck it!" I shouted at Carson. 

"Shouldn't have done that Toad, you're gonna get it now." 

"Take that you royal fruit!" I screamed as I crossed the finish line before Carson did. "VICTORY IS MINE. YES! YES! YES!"

Carson threw his remote down in a sissy fit and pouted with his arms crossed. "You know, real friends don't choose Rainbow Road." 

I laughed and pushed him on the couch, "Whatever, Princess Peach." Suddenly Carson pulled me down next to him on the sofa and I giggled like a crazy school girl. Which is why we didn't hear Nate walking down the stairs. 

"Oh god, not on the couch guys." 

Rolling my eyes and rolling off the couch at the same time, I stood up and greeted my brother, who was not wearing a shirt. "Hey Nate, I see you're up early." 

"And I see semi-nudity runs in the family." Muttered Carson and I elbowed him in the gut, signaling that Nate didn't need to know about my no pants incident this morning.

Nate looked between Carson and I and shrugged, then yawned as if he hasn't slept in days and rubbed his eyes,"I don't know if you've noticed, but it's very difficult for me to sleep when you two are down here, screaming and doing god knows what." 

I rolled my eyes at him again, "We were playing Mario Cart," I gestured to the remotes and TV, "What did you think we were doing?"

"Honestly?" I nodded gesturing for him to go on, "I thought you two were having gaming characters sex."