Arf! ( Human! Nigou x Reader)

A/N:Okay,I don't know what I'm writing.I'm bored right now so about what I will write...I don't know what to say anymore XDD I love halloween xD

Advance Halloween,minna~

And because this one shots reached 100k...I'll be updating twice a week~ ^0^ happy 100k reads minna~!^^ Thanks for reading :DDD YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM AND I AM GV RIGHT NOW!!! XD

~

You were dressing as Sadako for your school festival.Your class will be having the horror booth for the school fest.

"Ano...(name)-san.."Kuroko called you.You turn around,seeing Kuroko holding nigou.Kuroko is dressed as a ghost.Nigou is a petite squash.

"Kyaaaaaah~! Nigou is so kawaiii!"you squealed.

Kuroko chuckled lightly."Can you look after him while I'm gone? I was summoned by Akashi-kun and we have to go to Teiko."

"Oh,it's so easy teasy~! Just leave him to me,okay?"you smiled and give him a thumbs up.

"Thank you,(name)-san."he smiled then walks away.It's 8:00PM already and the clouds were covering the moon.You took nigou with you and you take him to the rooftop.

"Arf!"he barked and wagged his tail.

You picked him up and twirl him around and giggled.You playing with his tail and tickles his tummy.

"Nigou is so kawaii~"you have a nose to nose with him while your eyes are

closed,feeling a small wet nose on you.But slowly,it turns to a nose of a human.

"Arf~!"A slightly deep voice made you opened your eyes.You were shocked to see a pair of blue eyes just like Kuroko's.

"Yaaah!"you fell to the ground and was shocked."Where is nigou?!"

"Ettou...I AM nigou."the guy in front of you with black hair and has the same style as Kuroko's said.

You tilt your head in confusion."WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?!"you groaned and act like you're miserable.

He has gotten worried."What's wrong? Are you unhappy?"he asked and kneeled down in front of you.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CUTE?!"you blushed and looked at him at his face.You hold his face with your warm hands as he snuggled his cheeks to your warm hands.He raised his cold hand and hold your warm hands while smiling delightly.

"So warm~"he smiled at you.You felt your heart is going out of your throat.He looks like Kuroko with black hair.

Your face is at its limit and so you fainted.Good thing he caught you.

"Eh?"he is confused.He stared at your face.He hold you closer to him until to the point he hugged you.

"So warm~~~"he smiled in delight and there is hearts in his surroundings.

His eyes landed your lips.

He blinked and stared at it.He used his thumb to touch it and he is surprised it is so soft.

He touched his lips too.He didn't knew and you didn't knew,both of you just had an INDIRECT KISS~

He is surprised that his lips are soft too.

He leaned towards your face and presses his lips to yours.He is surprised that it feels nostalgic.

Nigou is surprised.It feels like it's melting so he pulled away.He stared at you and he realized he is blushing.

He leaned in again and this time,he licked your lips.He is surprised again that it tastes sweet.You felt this so you woke up.You were blushing so hard when you felt his tongue brushing against your lips.

"N-n-n-nigou?!"you stuttered.He pulled away and smiled at you.

"Thank goodness you're okay!"he pulled you for a hug which made you blush because he smells like Kuroko.

"J-j-just now...you're l-l-licking my lips..."you muttered in shock.

"Oh,it's so soft and it taste sweet."he said innocently.Well,literally.

You blushed harder."B-b-baka..."you blushed and hide your hair face.'Why are you like that?"

He is worried again."Why did I fall for a dog!"you said and hugged him.

He was shock.He kind of understand the word 'love' because of you.

"Goshinpai naku,the feelings are mutual."he smiled andcaressed your face,

You blushed harder and buried your face to his chest.